Happy Friday Friends! Today’s card features a few stamp sets today. I can’t wait to share with you all the details, so let’s get started….

I grabbed some Printery Collection Paper and the Delicate Doilies large stamp. I stamped over the printed paper using Crumb Cake and then cut the paper to fit the card.

I then cut out the ovals using Bo Bunny Garbrielle Paper and distressed around the edges. Sneak Peak alert! I used the Beautiful Ovals stamp set for my oval. These ovals will work with Spellbinder Ovals! Yay! I then stamped the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from All Year Wishes II.

Please leave me a comment! I love hearing from you! Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back soon!

Challenges I am playing in:

The Beary Scrap Challenge #37 – your beary best

The Pink Elephant #123 – distressing

Stamptacular Sunday #136 – borders & frames

Supplies

Delicate-Doilies-01

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, All Year Wishes II, Beautiful Ovals

Paper: BoBunny Garbrielle, Printery Collection Paper

Awesome Tools: Spellbinders Ovals and Lacey Ovals

A Touch of Glam: Pearls, Crochet Trim, Vanilla Satin Ribbon

15 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Vintage Style…

1. Marcy K says:

Just stunning! I love the vintagey paper you used and the soft color palette! I always love seeing one of your cards! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! Hugs, Marcy
    I JUST received both sets of All Year Wishes today! Can’t stop looking at them!

2. Nina says:

Ohlala, this is totally gorgeus! Love the colours and wonderful details.
    Thanks for joining us at stamptacular Sunday this week 🙂
    Hugs, Nina.

3. Kristine Vencel says:

Love seeing your cards, Joanna. So soft and feminine! This is a wonderful idea-stamping on DSP! Thank you for sharing your designs.

4. Traci S. says:

Oh, Joanna~ This is a beautiful Vintage Birthday card. I just flipped over it! I love the ovals, with the stamped images on it. It adds such a touch of elegance to the card. The dp with the addition of those pearls are incredible…and your beautiful bow all are amazing embellishments. I just love this style! It is so classically beautiful!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

5. Dianna says:

Beautiful! After my November parties- I’ll have free time till Jan (No parties in Dec if I can help it). I’m going to work on my shabby chic style- of which I currently have none. Thanks for all your beautiful inspiration!

6. Fabiola says:

I Love Love, Love, your cards, but……where can I find all of this ovals lacy things you have them sometime round too. Stampin up has them, can you please let me know? Thanks, Fabiola