Happy Thursday Friends! I hope your week has been wonderful and now that we are over “hump” day, you are looking forward to the weekend. I have had a few “quiet” days and have been in the craft room. It has been wonderful to sit in my favorite spot. I look forward to showing you some new releases coming out this month! Today’s sneak peak features Beautiful Ovals and Heartfelt Gratitude!

Your comments mean so much to me. Please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

Have a wonderful day. Smile

How do you find inspiration for your cards??? Me, I look through photos I’ve taken, magazines and the nature that is all around me. Today’s inspiration is from this photo that I took a few weeks ago. I love all the pinks and blues in the sky and water and the softness of the picture.

20 thoughts on “You Inspire Me!

1. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    My first thought when I saw this card was, “Joanna is a natural when it comes to picking colors for cards.” And, then you explained how you choose your colors. That photo is beautiful! There are those beautifully stamped ovals again! Gorgeous! I LOVE the bird in the cage stamp! It is something I have wanted for quite a while. Your sewing is great on your cards, and the use of pearls…who doesn’t love pearls? The dps and the multi-colored bow is sensational.
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

2. Jean says:

Gorgeous photo Joanna and a gorgeous card! Just love the pinks and blues and can’t wait to see the new sets! Your sewing is so beautifully neat!

3. Sonia Bluteau says:

Wow ! It’s a masterpiece (chef-d’oeuvre)! I definitly love this card.
    Have a nice day Jaonna
    Sonia Bluteau, Qc

4. Kendra says:

That’s what I get to do today…craft! 🙂 Actually work on a card with your stamps!! 🙂 Your card is amazing, as always! I really like the colors you used! So elegant!

5. Deana in No. CA says:

I envy your time in your craft room. The stitching on your card really adds a lot, and the colors are lovely.

6. KAREN Ilsley says:

Joanna, You do give me inspiration. Now I wish I were home and in my scrap room.
    Your cards are so pretty.

7. Kathy M. says:

You inspire me Joanna! I love everything about this card; right down to the very last detail. BEAUTIFUL…

8. Mom says:

You are a true artist in every sense of the word and I am very proud of the beautiful cards you make. Your creativity is a gift from God! xoxo