DSC_0003 copyWhoo Hoo It’s Wednesday! Smile Today’s video is how to make this gorgeous blue bow on my Christmas card. Scroll down for a peak.

I have over 21 cards up on my Etsy Shop! Whoo Hoo! And I am adding more daily! Click Here to view! These cards all need a beautiful home. Today’s card will be up there soon too.

Have any questions? Please don’t hesitate to email me. Thank you to everyone that writes and leave me a comment daily on my blog. You all are so sweet! And I am truly grateful for all the blog love! It keeps me going and it means so much to me. Have a wonderful day. Keep Smiling. Winking smile

DSC_0005 copyToday’s card features Winter Wonderland that is filled with gorgeous snow flakes and sentiments. I followed the Card Patterns Sketch this week and randomly stamped my snowflakes. I then individually stamped each word using a Gray Marker and then cut them out. A little glam and a perfect bow adds just enough sparkle to my Holiday Card.

Today’s Challenges:

Card Patterns Sketch 139

CR884FN Color Challenge – blues, yellows and gray

Top Tip Tuesday #58 – make your own background

JUGS #108 – wild card

Really Reasonable Ribbons #35 – Christmas with ribbon

Paper Issues – Snow days

The Pink Elephant #123 – distressing

Supplies

Snowflakes-01

19 thoughts on “Whoo Hoo Wednesday–Quick Bow Tutorial

1. Cheryl Lea says:

What a pretty card! Love the silver glittery brads and the distressing. Thanks for the fab bow tutorial! And, thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

2. Tracy says:

Wow, just stunning! Love these colors together and the bling up the side. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

3. Elise says:

This card is WONDERFUL! On behalf of Card Patterns – TERRIFIC use of sketch! And on behalf of JUST US GIRLS… Thanks for being inspired by our Altered Frame!

4. CarolJenks says:

This is beautiful – amazing Bow – too, thanks for sharing that 🙂
    Thanks for joining in with our ‘Make a Background’ challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday.
    If you have a Top Tip to share with us this week please add (TIP) after your name when you link up and you could win the Top Tipper prize!
    Carol x

5. Lisa Minckler says:

Lovely layout for your Christmas card and that bow tutorial is the first time I’ve ever seen one folded like that. I’ll definitely have to give it a go..looks pretty easy! Do have one for folding laundry as quickly and easily? Ugh… 😀
    Beautiful work.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well.
    Lisa xx

6. Samantha says:

Beautiful card, those snowflakes are gorgeous, love your bow too! great to have you playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha :0)