Happy Saturday Friends! Its all about clean and simple today, featuring the Delicate Doilies and the All Year Wishes I stamp sets.

I love hearing from you. So please leave me a comment. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Keep Smiling! Smile

I randomly stamped the doily stamps all over a piece of white card stock and then cut it to size. Tip: make sure that some of the doilies run off the page for great flow. I then daubed the edges with distress ink around the edges.

I stamped my β€œG’day” sentiment over my embossed image with a dark Brown ink. A purple ribbon adds just a touch of glam with purple rhinestones for a great clean and simple card.

Supplies

Delicate-Doilies-01

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, All Year Wishes I

A Touch of Glam: Purple Ribbon, Purple Rhinestones

21 thoughts on “Clean and Simple for Saturday…

Very nice, Joanna! I’m still trying to decide which stamp set I want to order and I’m loving this doily one a lot.

2. Lesley says:

This is lovely Joanna. I love it. I’ll bet the snowflake set would like pretty with this layout too. I LOVE that snowflake set…can’t wait to see more samples with it!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

3. Ellen says:

Joanna, this is a gorgeous CAS card! I am still struggling with making my own CAS cards, LOL. I love your colors, your stamps are yummy and the design is perfection!

4. Mary Mac says:

That’s beautiful Joanna and your doilies show up so well even in muted colours. Also love your simple embossed piece under the sentiment. Great card.
    You are looking very outdoorsie and happy in the new picture, looks to me like you could get up and dance at the drop of a hat! Turn up that music and have a great weekend.

5. Barb J says:

Hi Joanna, The dollies are beautiful. I love the colors. the sentiment G’day– where does that come from? Does it have anything to do with, “Have a Great Day!!”
    Keep up the good work. BarbJ

6. Jan D. says:

P.S. Love your new pic, too. Sorry I have been MIA lately…just finished up phase one of a huge project for my friend’s craft room…helping her “organize”. I’m the organizer in our card group. Imagine that.

7. Jan D. says:

Love this card…clean and simple is probably more my style, although I’ve been working on learning how to do other styles. I can’t seem to get the hang of vintage or shabby chic, but I love those looks. I think it is my accounting background from when I had a career…everything has to “balance”. LOL
    Happy Saturday to you, too…not sure how happy mine is….I hit the big “60” birthday today. ugh