DSC_0006 copyHappy Thursday friends! How are you all doing?? Last night, I was showing Brad my new website banner (click over for a peak) and he told me it is time for a new blog photo. He said and yes, I quote him, β€œYou look like you are in jail with a brick wall behind you.” So after a family vote, everyone (kids included) decided on this photo. What do you think??? I would love to hear your opinion and so would Brad.

I just got stock in! Yay! I also got the new and improved All Year Wishes I stamp set! Yay! Everything looks so pretty sitting here ready to be sold. Smile

I had some time to stamp this morning. Oh how I love those mornings. I have much to share over the next few days. Oh I am so excited!!!

Have a great day everyone. I so look forward to hearing about this photo. It is much appreciated. Smile

All Year Wishes I was used for my gorgeous sentiment. I just love the swirls in this font! I also used the Pink Paislee Butterfly Collection Paper Pad. It also is so gorgeous! I used some pink seam binding for my double bow. I tied some hemp thread and added a pearl on top.

Supplies

Single-All-Year-Wishes-I-01

Stamps: All Year Wishes I

Paper: Pink Paislee Butterfly

Awesome Tools: Tags, Sewing Machine

A Touch of Glam: Crochet Trim, Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls, Button, Hemp Thread

21 thoughts on “You’re Lovely…

1. Leigh says:

Yep, the photo is very appropriate for where you live Joanna. North Queensland is a very relaxed sort of place. This card is fabulous and I love the papers.

2. Love Thy Neighbour says:

Woo Hoo Jo! You changed your photo, very Cybill Shepherd like. I love it! You look like a movie star hun. Gorgeous card as well.
    PS: love the new banner as well. Very very nice.

3. Ellen says:

Hi Joanna. The new pic is wonderful. It looks like you are having so much fun! I love this card too! Every time I think I have seen your best, you come up with another one LOL. You are so creative! Love the store too!

4. Erica Fields says:

The new banner is beautiful with the actual stamps looking at us.
    The photo is much better too. Much more natural looking. Kudos to hubby for caring so much about your image.

5. Susan says:

LUV the new you! This pic. makes me think you’re a rich movie star, on the Rivere, lounging & waiting for the pool boy to freshen your drink!! TFS!

6. Susie Moore says:

Looks like you were on a cruise ship. And ANY picture on a cruise ship is perfect in my mind.
    Great picture for sure. And your card today is exquisite. I love the shabby chic.

7. Maria A. says:

I LOVE this photo of you and i love how you change them out every few months. It’s fun! I love the card and i am in love with the paper. Very pretty!

8. kathy t says:

I love this card-the font is so pretty. I am always excited to check ou your blog and see what you created. I love the running photos over on your web site -great feature.

9. Char Wilson says:

Oh gosh….I hate being odd man out….and I’ll probably wish I had kept this to myself. I love the new blog banner….but I liked the other photo or something similar, better. This one is gorgeous, don’t get me wrong and I can definitely see why you hubby would love this photo, I just don’t didn’t expect to find it on a business blog.
    Please don’t throw tomatoes….

10. Bobbi Miller says:

Love the new pic Joanna … er, I mean “sey momma”! πŸ™‚ so vibrant and lovely, just like your cards. I just got paid today…. here comes my order soon to follow! Love the card too! Hugs!

11. Anita says:

Beautiful card! Pretty papers and details πŸ™‚
    I agree with the rest, you look happy and relaxed on this photo, I love it πŸ˜€

12. Holly AKA KopyKat says:

No I love your blog photo, shabby chic. The other one is pretty, but this is you. It’s familiar to your followers and you already changed your picture i.d. photo. Can you tell I don’t like change? lol.
    love the card and the ribbon and dp is so perfect with your tag. Love it.

13. Debbie says:

I seen the picture of you yesterday and you look so relaxed and HAPPY.Excelent choice on the picture. Can not wait to see the new sets of stamps.