Hello friends and happy Tuesday or Monday evening for many of you. It’s Mojo Monday and Cupcake Creation time! Yay! Click over to each of their gorgeous blogs for so many beautiful creations. I always get so inspired by looking at all those gorgeous cards. Smile

Did you check out the amazing and talented ladies designing for Inspired by Stamping??? Click over to see them all. I am so honored and excited to have them join the team! I am still on a high from yesterday!!

Scroll down to check out some photos. I had a flock of over 50 Corellas fly into our backyard yesterday. Of course I ran and grabbed my camera! They were so beautiful! Baby blue rings around their eyes and pink feathers on their chests. It was amazing!

Today, I used the Butterfly Wings stamp set. I just love this set and when I saw today’s challenge with blue and yellow (my favorite colors), I knew this set was the one to use!

For my tag, I added an “XO” from the All Year Wishes II stamp set.  Two little blue flowers and a beautiful daisy add just the touch of glam for this butterfly card.

Supplies

Butterfly-Wings-01

Stamp Sets: Butterfly Wings

Paper Kaiser Kraft

Awesome Tools: Scallop Border Punch

A Touch of Glam: Blue Rhinestones, Yellow PomPom Ribbon, Yellow Ribbon, Daisies, Blue Paper Flowers

24 thoughts on “Mojo Monday & CR84FN41

1. Cheryl Lea says:

Very pretty card! I love the embossing and the dp, and those flowers and rhinestones add just the right touch of elegance. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

2. Vicki B says:

Another beautiful card! Love the papers, the layout, the daisy and the light blue gems and small flower!
    How lucky to see the Corellas in your yard! One time while I was mowing my mother’s lawn, I was lucky to see a very large grouping of Monarch butterflies as they were migrating. Wish I’d have had my camera.

3. kathy t says:

Joanna, Love the sentament on the card -it pretty much sums up the amazing adventure you are achieving! WOW -how about the Corellas flying into your yard. Must be a good luck sign “-)

4. Mom says:

How exciting for you to see those amazing Corellas! Do you know if they are coming or leaving for the season? Your card is beautiful Jo. You are very talented!

5. Jan D. says:

Beautiful card again. Love the color combo.
    those birds are amazing…I don’t believe I’ve ever seen those before.

6. Liz Weber says:

Gorgeous card Joanna, love that flower, love the fresh clean look to the card. I must get that stamp set, add it to my list! I LOVED using the Birthday Wishes, I made 6 cards so far! Thanks for the inspiraton!