DSC_0001 copyHello friends and Happy Saturday! So do you love Christmas like me?? I just can’t wait to get my Christmas decorations out and dust them off again!

I am already getting into the Christmas mood with this stamp set. I love big beautiful sentiments with lots of gorgeous fonts! This set has it all! For the inside and outside of your card. Oh you can mix and match and have lots of fun with lots of verses too.

Stay tune, tomorrow I have another Sneak Peak. And on Monday, I will be announcing my design team! Oh I just can’t wait!

Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by!

Here are a few close up photos…

22 thoughts on “A Christmas Sneak Peak

1. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    Sorry I have been absent. I received a bunch of Copics for my birthday, and I have been slightly absent from some of the blogs.
    This card is beautiful. I love the cards with the Vintage look, even though my Christmas cards usually look more contemporary. This is great…the ribbon is beautiful, and so is the Sentiment!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

2. Maria A. says:

Beautiful Vintage Christmas Card! I’m so excited to go play with my new stamps! They just came in the mail today! They are BEAUTIFUL!

3. Debbie Marcinkiewicz says:

So beautiful … what a sweet holiday sentiment and I adore those Kaisercraft papers!! I can’t wait to get inky with some of these amazing stamps — bravo to you, Joanna, for following your dreams 🙂

4. Linda Warren says:

Gorgeous work. I love what you do and will continue to follow to see where the new venture take you. Keep up the good work.

5. Sally says:

Awesome Card. Christmas is my favorite holliday also. Looking forward to viewing more of your creations. Thank you for sharing

6. Sharon Field says:

Wow, Joanna! Congrats on the big announcement, I have just recently discovered your blog, love your style and can’t wait to see where this new venture takes you!
    Best of luck
    Sharon F.

7. Carla Bazhenow says:

I am just so excited for you and your new adventure into your own stamp designs. I’m anxiously awaiting your DT reveal. How fun for you!!! I love your designs and your right, the fonts are beautiful! Hugs,