Hello my sweet friends! Happy Thursday to you all! These last few weeks have been amazing! Thank you to everyone that order stamps from me! I appreciate your support! Click Here if you haven’t visit the Inspired by Stamping store! I have so many exciting things to share with you over the next few weeks! So stay tune!!! Smile

Your comments mean so  much to me, so please leave me one today! I love hearing from you! If you have any questions, please email me. I am here to help! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Oh, how I love flowers! It is Spring here at the moment and I love all the Bougainvillea's and Honeysuckles that are blooming. My hubby came home with a rose bush for me the other day! And  that is where today’s inspiration comes from. The “Thank You” sentiment is the perfect size for tags. You can find this sentiment in the “Butterfly Wings” stamp set.

Here is a close up of my tag. I will be putting this card up on the website today. 🙂

Supplies

Butterfly-Wings-01

Stamps: Butterfly Wings

Paper: Prima Romantique Paper Pad

Awesome Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinder Edgeabilities Classic Triple Scallop

A Touch of Glam: Crochet Trim, Pearls

19 thoughts on “Shabby Chic Thank You

1. Marina says:

Dear Joanna, Your blog is amazing and so lovely! I like your creative mind! Thank you for share your Inspirations. I gentle invite you on my creative site. I would be very happy too see my Blog in your Blogliste too. I have linked yours too on my blog! Many Hugs from Marina

2. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    I love that beautiful flower. I think it would make a fantastic Woo Hoo Wednesday Video if you wanted to share how you made it! I love the crocheted bow and the small “Thank you” is perfect for tags! I could see it being used on each petal of a flower! lol
    I have to splurge and find that paper on sale!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

3. Carla Bazhenow says:

Oh so gorgeous, Joanna! Your card is just so beautiful. I don’t think I realized you lived in Australia. I knew your hubby was from there. I love your stamp designs and the butterflies are on my wish list… as are others. *smile* Hugs,

4. Maria A says:

Beautiful card. I’m a huge fan of flowers and you make them BEST! My favorite season is Spring….oh, how i miss it! It is freezing here in the Midwest (42 degrees) Yuck!!! I know what follows…WINTER…another YUCCk for me. I’ll be hibernating in my craft room. There’s beauty to be found in there!

5. Debbie Marcinkiewicz says:

Oh-so pretty … love that 3-D bloom!!! No fair you’re into spring right now — we’re moving into fall and there is a chill in the air and the leaves are turning colors and falling. My dream is to visit Australia one day 🙂

6. Kimberly Sudol says:

Ooooo….VERY pretty!!! I agree with the other comments on here….I’d LOVE for you to tell us the products you used/show us how you made that BEAUTIFUL flower!! :O)

7. JoAnn B. says:

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that flower is awesome. I would like to see how you made it also. TFS

8. Liz Weber says:

Another beautiful card Joanna, just adore that very layered flower, looks amazing! I love those leaves peeking out behind the flower. I CANNOT wait to receive the Birthday Wishes Stamp set I ordered from you! Have a great weekend!