Happy Friday my friends! Yay! Whoo Hoo! I am so happy that it is Friday! You all are probably wondering why??? My hubby is coming home and I am on my way this morning to pick him up at the airport! He left last Sunday and I have been thinking of him this morning as he travels home. What better way to tell him then a card.

I  was scrolling through my Google Reader also and saw the Freshly Made Sketch and just love it!  Have you visited them? Click Here to go to their challenge. It is all about clean and simple! Love it! My card today only took me 20 minutes to make. Another Whoo Hoo!!!

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend! I will be stamping my heart out this weekend. I just received 6 new stamp sets to sample! You will love these. I plan on dropping by and showing you some of them!

Plus, I have my design team selected. Emails will be going out shortly. I  have butterflies in my tummy I am so excited!!!

Have a great day! Keep Smiling! Smile

I used the Up, Up & Away Kaiser Craft Paper Pad. I love all the gorgeous masculine colors in this paper. I also used the All Year Wishes I stamp set for my β€œI love You” sentiment. Scroll down for a peak at the entire stamp set.

Here is a close up of my sentiment. πŸ™‚ Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today!

Supplies

FINAL-All-Year-Wishes-I-01Stamps: All Year Wishes I

Paper: Kaiser Craft Up, Up & Away Paper Pad

Awesome Tools: Spellbinder Lacey Circles and Circle Dies

A Touch of Glam: Buttons

15 thoughts on “Freshly Made Sketches #7

1. Tui Nathan says:

Oh my, your card is beautiful … I love your layered sentiment … and that striped paper is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

2. Jen Mitchell says:

This is one great card to welcome your husband home with! I don’t do shabby all that well, but I can certainly appreciate it when I see it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

3. Traci S. says:

Wow, I love this card. I like the masculine look…and that the layout is primarily vertical, when so many are usually
    horizontal! This is a great layout…and I love the sentiment…truly beautiful. I’d use it all of the time!
    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather

4. rosalie says:

I’m sure your hubby keeps all of your special cards in his drawer full of socks and stuff! πŸ™‚ Just love your masculine card and how you created it!

5. Lesley says:

What a sweet card for your honey! I am so happy you came and joined us this week Joanna! Your cards are always SO special! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

6. Martha H. says:

Another beautiful card! I’m excited to see more lovely creations from your fabulous team –
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

7. kathy t says:

Love the use of buttons on the card. Thanks for directing us to a new challenge to spark creativity. Looking forward to seeing your new stamp sets

8. Liz Weber says:

Another very pretty card Joanna, love the layered circles and that paper is lovely. Congrats to those that made the team, looking forward to even more gorgeous inspiration using these stamps!

9. Linda Callahan says:

And I love this! No one does this style better than you do! So pretty! And I am excited to see who is on your design team – I am sure you have assembled a terrific group!