DSC_0001 copyHappy Whoo Hoo Wednesday friends! I am super excited about sharing you today’s video featuring how to distress your card. It is all about Shabby Chic and Vintage today! Scroll down to see the video! I would love to hear from you. So please leave me a comment!

After receiving over 50 applicants for the design team, I am currently looking at them and reading through all of them. You all are so talented and I am honored and thrilled to have you on my team. As first mentioned, I was only going to have 5 but after this amazing response it will be over 12! Thank you to all that applied! I am truly touched by your kind words and support! You will be hearing from me soon!

Have a wonderful day!

DSC_0002 copyI purchased some new paper again. Hehe! I love paper! And today’s is called Romantique from Prima. Love, love, love all the vintage and shabby touches throughout. It is a must have for all us shabby girls. A new bow technique that I am currently working on. I am hoping to show you soon on a Whoo Hoo video. Stay tune!

DSC_0003 copyHere is a close up of the birthday sentiment from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.

Supplies

Birthday-Wishes

STAMPS: INSPIRED BY STAMPING BIRTHDAY WISHES

PAPER: PRIMA ROMANTIQUE PAPER PAD

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT, LACEY CIRCLES

A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARLS, RIBBON, CROCHET TRIM

15 thoughts on “Whoo Hoo Wednesday ~ Distressing Your Card

1. rosalie says:

Great video to freshen up my distressing technique which is not too cool. Now I will try it your way! TFS

2. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    What a wonderful card! And, I loved your video…I love Distress Ink! I really love that quote it is perfect for a birthday! Thank you so much for making the video. I wish I knew how you decided how to bring the rest of the card to fruition.
    I would have loved to try out for your Design Team, but with my son leaving in less than 3 weeks, I am not myself right now. I know you will choose some amazing artists, and I look forward to seeing their work…with YOUR stamps!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

3. Leigh says:

Oh no, look at that absolutely gorgeous paper. I’m trying to tell myself that I don’t ‘need’ it. I love your card Joanna. Just beautiful.

4. Erica Fields says:

Super simple way to get that look without a distressing tool…a natural way…we always have our hands right? I hope you will be getting in some dsp for your store.

5. Kendra Sand says:

Great tutorial and card as always!! I love those finger dabbers, been awhile since I’ve used mine though, going to have to get them back out! Have fun choosing your DT! Good luck to everyone! Excited to hear who made it! πŸ™‚

6. Kristine Vencel says:

Love to see new distressing ideas. I tend to be a heavy distresser so I will definitely try your lighter technique. LOVE “WooHoo” Wednesday videos! Thank you for sharing.

7. Susan says:

always look foreword to woohoo Wed…another beautiful card & great video; good luck with choosing 12 candidates, as I’m sure this will be a difficult task.

8. Diane Clark says:

I look forward to every Wed because I know you are going to WOW me again! Your cards are beautiful and love the ink dabber distressing. Putting an ink name on the dabber is a great idea! Thank you!

Lovely card! Good ideas in the video, too. I liked your roughing it up with the fingernail: hadn’t thought of that one!

10. Ellen says:

You just keep doing the prettiest cards! Thanks for the distressing tips. I have never seen the little finger dabbers. I need to see if I can find some of those! Thanks so much for the info!!

11. Linda Fisher says:

Jaw dropping GORGEOUS! Thank you for your Whoo Hoo Wednesday’s……very informative!! I love BOTH!

12. Liz Weber says:

Another little beauty Joanna, I love what you do with that satin seam binding and just love your distressing. Good Luck choosing your wonderful new DT, let me know if you need any help (hehe)..can’t wait for your next card! TFS!