Hello sweet friends! Here is my second card today! Click Here to see my first card.

I finally had a chance to participate in the Cupcake Challenge with these gorgeous colors from last week. Click here to go to the Cupcake Creations blog.

Last day for my Design Team Call! Click Here to view all the details.

Did you check out my new blinkie on the right side of my blog! What do you think? I would love to hear from you.

Have a wonderful day!

I purchased the Labels 10 Spellbinder Nestie Die and was so excited when it fit perfectly with my wreathe from the Elegant Christmas stamp set. Yay! I also used the beautiful Waiting for Santa Paper. I just couldn’t sew over these beautiful images on this paper so no sewing today! I know, I am shocked too! Smile

Supplies

elegant-christmas-01

STAMPS: ELEGANT CHRISTMAS

PAPER: WEBSTER’S PAGES WAITING FOR SANTA & SWEET SEASON PAPER PACK

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT, SPELLBINDER NESTIE LABELS 10

A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONES, RED RIBBON FROM STASH

18 thoughts on “CR84FN40 ~ A Christmas Card

1. Linda Fisher says:

Very pretty Joanna! You certainly know how to put Christmas in the air! A COOL looking blinkie as well!

2. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    What a beautiful card. I love this set of stamps. I like that it has images as well as the sentiments. I really like the look of the pine needles and the pine cones. I was going to ask you where you bought the stamps. How silly of me! lol
    I like the blinkie! I know I owe you an email. I am just crazy with things to do, and I will write it out, I promise. I will get to you by next week at the latest, Sweetie. You are doing great!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

3. kathy t says:

Lovely card the spellbinders really does showcase your stamp 🙂 Don’t you love whe we start bring in the pine for our holiday arrangements.

4. Ellen says:

OMG Joanna! This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the elegance and simplicity of it. And your stamp is PERFECT for this card.

5. Liz Weber says:

Beautiful christmas card Joanna, LOVE that the labels 10 fit so perfectly, makes that image stand out beautifully. LOVE the elegant card design, thanks for the inspiration! The blinkie looks fantastic, LOVE being able to shop 24/7

6. Erica Fields says:

Great way to use an image from one of your lovely sets. Think you might be selling dsp someday…the small 6×6 pads might not be too expensive to post. I love your blinkie. It’s very Y O U!
    Erica