DSC_0003 copyHello sweet friends! How is your weekend going? Mine is going so wonderfully! After having the busiest and most exciting week, I am hanging out with my beautiful kids & hubby and having some R&R.

Only 3 days to apply for my Design Team call. Click Here to view all the details.

Have you checked out my new store? Click Here. If so, please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. I would love some feedback. Thank you so much! Smile

I will see you tomorrow with a Halloween card. Have a great Saturday! Keep Smiling!

DSC_0003-1 copy

“Happy Holidays” sentiment was a favorite choice for this card from the Christmas Cheer stamp set. I love how you can arrange the “Happy” around to fit your die. The sentiment fits perfectly with my new Spellbinder Nestie Labels 19 too.

Supplies

Tis-the-Season-01

Stamps: Christmas Cheer

Paper: Authentique Wonder 6×6 Paper Pad

Awesome Tools: Spellbinder Nestie Label 19

A Touch of Glam: Gold Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Rhinestones, Poinsettias

14 thoughts on “Happy Holidays….

1. Traci S. says:

Beautiful card, Joanna. I love how YOU designed the two stamps to work together…so many choices! Wonderful paper and ribbon, too!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

2. Susan says:

such a classic card; I do like your store….everything’s so easy to find. I sure wish I was one of the d.t. members; maybe another time…..LOVE the shabby chic look of your blog, so in for the up coming holidays…keep posting

3. rosalie says:

This christmas card is just so neat. It looks fairly simple to make – just love the dsp..How do you make the pointsetta??

4. Kassi says:

Beautiful work! I have been drooling over your stamp sets since I discovered your site… I would love to see some 2 step stamp (like the outline of a butterfly and several different patterns that fit inside) It makes using more than one color fast and easy. =)

5. Barb in Ontario says:

As Always, a super card. I like your paper choices as well. Everything just fits so nicely together.

6. Liz Weber says:

Such an elegant and classy christmas card Joanna, I think I am going to need that stamp set. I have that paper pad and have made a few chrissy cards myself and LOVE it. I will be doing some stamp shopping next week in your gorgeous shop! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend with your family!

7. Patricia Willey says:

What a precious card! It looks petite in this picture but most likely a normal size card. Oh no! Another beautiful stamp set! I just may have to collect them all! Yikes!
    You did the right thing Joanna, putting your energy into doing something you love and you will be rewarded! Enjoy your weekend!