DSC_0002 copyHello friends! Yesterday, I received a box of goodies! Smile I got new Spellbinders, paper, rhinestones, pearls and ribbon galore! It was just like Christmas! So last night after kiddos went to bed, I had some uninterrupted time to make a few cards to share over the next few days! Yay! I am so excited to share them with you!

Please leave me a comment about today’s post. I love hearing from you!

DSC_0004-1 copyI was so excited when I got this new Fleur De Lis Rectangle Nestie Die yesterday! This die fits perfectly for all the All Year Wishes I and All Year Wishes II stamp sets! I will be trying the Birthday Wishes Stamp set this afternoon. I am sure they will fit too! Yay! I love dies that fit the stamps!

DSC_0002 3copy

Supplies

FINAL-All-Year-Wishes-I-01

Stamps: All Year Wishes I

Paper: Prima Romantique Paper Pad

Awesome Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinder Nestie Fleur De Lis Rectangles

A Touch of Glam: Pink Seam Binding Ribbon, Buttons, Pearls, Flowers, Hemp Twine

20 thoughts on “Shabby Chic Thinking of you

1. Erica Fields says:

Beautiful card Joanna. Lucky You….I get tickled when I get only one Nestie set, so I can only imagine how excited you must be. If you have a chance, check out the Cheery Lynn Designs dies…a bit time-consuming to work with, but stunning results. I think you’d like them. I have a link on my post of today and a card showing the two I own. Hope you get lots of time to play this weekend.
    Cyber Hugs, Erica

2. Pam Roundy says:

The perfect card for what I need right now….in multiples!!!! You ALWAYS have just what I need!!!

3. Traci S. says:

Joanna, I just noticed the “My Apologies” in this set…that is really a great stamp. I don’t recall ever seeing a “grown-up” looking apology stamp…just stamps that look like a child wrote it or something.
    You thought of everything, My Dear!
    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather

4. Traci S. says:

Pretty in Pink wasn’t just a movie…this card is beautiful, Joanna! I love the paper, and that beautiful bow…so perfectly made! The flowers and pearls will delight anyone with this card…and your very pretty sentiment…of course!
    He IS Able,
    Traci Starkweather

5. Pat says:

Love the card and the nestability shape! Could you do a tutorial on how to make the ribbon? And is the ribbon seam binding? Thanks and have a great weekend!

6. Patricia Willey says:

Oh this paper is precious! And those little roses! Darling! Ok, I need to look into these Spellbinders. I love a framed sentiment. So glad you thought to fit your stamp sentiments in them! Smart. I’ll be back!

7. Maria A. says:

I LOVE this card. The colors, the fancy bow, the paper, and pearls are WOW!I LOVE the flowers! Please share where you find them. Another Gorgeous card! TFS!

8. Debbie says:

I love pink and this is just beautiful. Where do you find your pretty little flowers? They go very well with the card.