Happy Whoo Hoo Wednesday Friends! Today's video is all about Inspired by Stamping Stamps! How they come packaged, how to care for them and what they look like!

A wonderful blog friend named Tracy left me this great tip today & I thought I would share…

"Your stamps are great! Another tip instead of eraser or sandpaper to prime your stamp: if you ink your clear stamps with versamark before you stamp it helps make a nice clean image. It works just as well without any risk of damage to your stamp. You don't have to put it in the versamark each time, only after you clean them (hope that is clear lol)."

If you have any questions, please email me or leave me a comment!

Click Here to Visit Inspired by Stamping Store!

Hugs to you all!

Joanna

16 thoughts on “Inspired by Stamping Clear Stamps

1. rosalie says:

WooHoo to you Joanna – I am so happy for you and good to hear the great tips on caring for the clear stamps. How proud you must be! All the best to you :)!!

2. Linda Callahan says:

Joanna – Just a note to wish you much success in your new venture! You are so talented and produce such beautiful designs! I always love visiting here! All the best…..

3. Diane Clark says:

Hi Joanna,
    Love the stamps. The sentiments are so elegant looking. I’m glad you shared how to prime them. I would also like to know which stamps and spellbinders go together. I want to order some spellbinders for them. Love your blog and creations

4. Maria A. says:

Thanks for the heads up on how to care my my new stamps! I can’t wait to get my sets I ordered on opening day. I love the tip about staz on cleaner…i never knew it could compromise the quality of my clear stamps. Good to know. I’ll take special care. Big Hugs to you!

5. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna!
    I am so excited for you…a dream come true for you! Your packaging looks wonderful..and quite familiar! 🙂 That is great!
    I have so many ideas for free marketing in mind for you. I used to do that before I became disabled. If you want any ideas…for free of course, let me know…and I will share some ideas with you.
    You are doing a wonderful job!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

6. KAREN Ilsley says:

thank you, I didn’t know that about the
    Staz-On. and I like the eraser idea.
    I always enjoy any information that I can get.
    Karen

Thanks for your tips, especially the one about the Stayzon ink. Is that true for rubber stamps, too? Looking forward to placing an order soon.

8. Tracy says:

Your stamps are great! Another tip instead of eraser or sandpaper to prime your stamp: if you ink your clear stamps with versamark before you stamp it helps make a nice clean image. It works just as well without any risk of damage to your stamp. You don’t have to put it in the versamark each time, only after you clean them (hope that is clear lol).

9. Ellen says:

Thanks for the video Joanna! I have been looking over your stamps sets trying to decide what to order. I wish I could order all of them at once! LOL

10. Anita says:

Thanks fot the video Joanna! Great to see what the packaging of the stamps look like and how to get started with the stamps 🙂

11. Cheryl says:

Good luck with you new venture – I enjoy reading your blog daily and seeing all the pretty designs you make. I’m sure I will be ordering soon!!!

12. Sarah-Jane Kalé says:

Joanna!!! Gorgeous Joanna!!! I have to say YOU’RE AMAZING!! You’re stampsets are GORGEOUS and you’ve truly thought of everything. I’m SO, SO, SO happy for you and even a big bit proud :D. You deserve such amazing success, and I’m sure, without a doubt, your line of stamps is going to be amazingly successful. WOOHOO Wednesday to you!!!
    xx SJ