DSC_1861-2 copy

Happy Sunday my friends! I love Halloween and making Halloween projects! This set of 25 was design not only for making spooky cards but also for packaging all your fun and spooky treats and sweets! The sentiments were designed to fit perfectly for tags and all your packaging needs!  Scroll down to see all the images in this stamp set.

Click Here to see my other post. :0)

Supplies

Spooky-Halloween-01

29 thoughts on “Tricks and Treats Halloween Stamp Set

1. Nancy E says:

I am so excited about your stamps. They lool like fun to use and enjoy. I also like the size of the stamps, easy to use.

2. Bobbi Miller says:

WOW WOW WOW !!! October, November and December…my most favorite time of the year. All the great colors and ideas! This stamp set is to DIE for (no pun intended). I love the fonts and that witch flying in the night sky…oh what I see in my head for THAT! Cannot WAIT for your release….. Hugs and best witches for a successful “launch”. (get it?) xo

3. Mary Mac says:

You really have given this venture your all, I’m sure it will be a great success. A Hallowe’en person I am not – that’s quite possibly an age thing but you have captured it so well both with the images and the fonts.
    Go Girl!

4. Nancy Ripley says:

Joanna, I fear that I am going to go broke buying your stamp sets! But it’s going to be worth it. Your sets are so versatile and it’s obvious that these stamp sets are being created by someone who ACTUALLY does stamping! I can’t wait to get my hands on them!
    Nancy

5. Jane OLeary says:

Loving all the stamp sets, can’t wait for tomorrow. The sneak peaks have been great, but I’m sure the reveal will be so much more.

6. Charlotte Coombes says:

LOVE IT!!!! I laughed when I saw the Witches Brew, and the from my kitchen stamps. My imagination just went wild with idea’s for that!! HURRY UP MONDAY, dang it! lol You Do release Monday, right??? πŸ™‚

7. kathy t says:

I just have to have this set -So many great images and text in this set I am excited for you every time I see a new set! πŸ™‚

8. Jan D. says:

These Halloween stamps are so cute. I also love the colors that go along with Halloween…so many of the dsp’s can be used for Fall cards as well….especially some of the stripes and polka dot designs I’ve seen. Too bad Halloween is only one day long….LOL

9. Debbie says:

Oh my goodness I love, love, love, this set. The fence cracks me up. We have old fence post and barbwire all around our acerage. How did you know??? No white picket fence for us. Thanks for the laugh, I needed that

10. Paulette says:

I do love your stamp sets but they are second to your design MAGIC. You make everything come alive!