DSC_1859 copyHappy  Friday my friends! Only 3 more amazing days till I launch my website! I am super duper excited! The response has been just so amazing and thank you for all your kind wishes and caring words to me! I will treasure them forever!

Click Here to view my other post today!

Today’s sneak peak stamp set is called Christmas Cheer. Click Here to view the other card using this set.

It is a 6”x8” set that comes with all sorts of different and unique images and sentiments! I designed the "Happy" stamp separate so that it can be paired up with "Seasons", "New Year", "Greetings" or "Holidays". I love how you can move around the two sentiments to create a stacked sentiment or a long one to fit your card’s design. This stamp set provides an array of designs that can be used as a focal point, a background design or inside the card as well! The possibilities are endless!

As most of you know, I was an SU! girl for a long time and have designed many of my stamps to coordinate with their punches and tools also. I have also coordinated my stamps with most, if not all, the Spellbinders too. Coordinating these stamp sets to fit our tools is and will be my number one priority!

My “ho ho ho” sentiment is also another Christmas sneak peak set that is in the sampling phase. I will be ordering these this week and should have them available soon! I used an SU! punch with it too. How Fab!

Have a fantastic Friday!

Supplies

Tis-the-Season-01

Stamps: Christmas Cheer

Paper: Kaiser Craft Silly Season 6×6 Paper Pad

Awesome Tools: Big Shot, Lacey Circle Nestie Dies, SU! punch

A Touch of Glam: Green Binding Ribbon, Rhinestones

38 thoughts on “Only 3 more days!!!

1. Leigh says:

I love the gorgeous flourishes and Christmas trees in this set. So pretty. Great that the stamps will co-ordinate with so many other products too.

2. rosalie says:

Thank you Joanna for sharing your beautiful creations. I just love this Christmas set! You are so talented and loving in designing your cards…

3. Pat Myers says:

Because of your inspiration, I bought yet ANOTHER set of Spellbinders. I watched your video and because I don’t have a Big Shot, I experimented with different “recipes” for embossing the Spellbinder (or is it a Nestie?!). I don’t have the tan mat as mentioned in the instructions. Any sugs from you or your readers on how to emboss?

4. Tania says:

You have such a great eye for style & detail. I am so glad you have thought of everything from seperating words to making sure your stamps fit SU punches & Spellbinders. Thank you for making my stamping life easier, versatile & more creative! Looking forward to the launch of your new wesite. Many blessings on your new venture.

5. Jodi says:

I love this one. The red polka dot compliments the candy canes perfectly. I also love the font of the ho ho ho. Loving the whole stamp set, so can’t wait to see what else you come up with.

6. Traci S. says:

I’m excited that you have made some of your stamp sets to fit with Spellbinder’s! That will help me use my money to get more stamps rather than more cutting devices.
    The Holiday Stamps look great! Love the font!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

7. Melissa F. says:

Great card and another great set. Love that you designed them to work with the punches and dies I already have.

8. Pat Myers says:

Thanks to you, I’m getting more organized. I got the magnetic sheet and put my Spellbinders in there like you showed. I LOVE your tips!!

9. Gerry says:

Cute, cute card. Love this stamp set and I’m so happy to hear that you designed your sets to be used with tools I already have. Can’t wait to see you website.

10. Martha H. says:

I love your style of cards – they are so classy and feminine. I enjoy your blog every morning!
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

11. Anita says:

Very pretty Christmascard Joanna! I’m in love with the beautiful Christmas trees of your stamp set 😉
    Have a fab weekend,
    Anita

12. snowmanlover says:

OH!! This is darn cute!! LOVE the little stocking with the candy cane and love all the other stamps. This would be so much fun to get your hands on and play for hours with!!!

13. Bobbi Miller says:

Joanna, this set is so awesome! I love those delicate lacy ones too. Cannot wait to see your new website and have the ability to order! Have you found your design team yet? 🙂

14. Paulette says:

My stamping buddies have noticed that my style has changed & that’s due to you. I now sew on my cards as well as use spellbinders, lace & glam, your unique bows, too. Sometimes my creations need extra postage but my recipient is delighted! 😉

15. Jan D. says:

How wonderful that you coordinated your stamps with punches and dies that are already out on the market. I never met a “die” or “punch” that I didn’t like and I have tons of them. LOL These days we all have had to become a bit more frugal and I don’t know a group more aware of knowing where the best buy is than scrapbookers and cardmakers. I have many of the same tools you use which makes it easier for me to get inspiration from your work and come up with my own interpretation. So, thanks for sharing your amazing talent.