Today while sitting at my desk, I was thinking about a Christmas card that I could mass produce quickly but still bring some shabby chic too it. And this is what I came up with. Simple and quick, yet elegant. What do you think?

I designed this stamp set with big bold sentiments that measure 2” and 2-1/2”. The largest snowflake measures 2-1/2” too. All my stamp sets are 6”x8”. These are bigger stamp sets and carry more stamps which is always a plus for us stampers!

Click here to see the other card that I made using the Winter Wonderland stamp set.

Only 4 more days! Smile See you tomorrow!

Supplies

Snowflakes-01

Stamps: Winter Wonderland

Paper: Webster’s Pages Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season Combo Pack

29 thoughts on “Winter Wonderland ~ The Countdown Continues!!!

1. Jodi says:

Beautiful simple card that could definitely be mass produced. The lace & buttons are very pretty accents. Love all the snowflakes & sayings!

2. Debbie G says:

Oh I love this snowflake set with all the different snowflakes and sentiments. Beautiful card !!!

3. Donna Sherman says:

Beautiful Card! And love the stamp set!! I like the big sentiments and the snowflakes! Makes for a great card!

4. Traci S. says:

Oh Joanna, I have been searching for some beautiful snow flakes…and here they are! I know this will be a big seller of yours! Aren’t you excited? I am for you!
    I love this card! The simplicity is lovely, and it looks so delicate and warm! I like the half page of embossed dots…with the beautiful paper. This is a great card…and this sentiment would work well for families with different religions…it would please everyone!
    Are you planning on having any Faith worded stamps? I am sure you are doing this whole adventure walking in faith!
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

5. Peg Klitch says:

Oh my gosh Joanna, I am so excited to see all of your stamps sets…so far they have been lovely. I hope you sell out immediately and have to reorder! Best of wishes.

6. Paulette says:

I picture myself using these dazzling snowflakes when I’m actually snowed in – that’s my favorite time for stamping!

I love your layout: simple and so beautiful. I’m a sucker for snowflakes and yours are gorgeous.

8. Jan D. says:

What do we think???? Stunningly beautiful card and love the stamps. Did you use a stamp-a-ma-jig for the snowflake placements or just eyeball it?