Happy Whoo Hoo Wednesday!! After receiving heaps of emails, I put together this Whoo Hoo Wednesday featuring Spellbinders and the Big Shot.

I also have some sneak peaks to share with you. πŸ™‚ I hope you enjoy the video!

I am in need of a few talented crafters to join my team! Click Here to find out all the information. I would love to hear from you! Please don't hestitate to write me, even if you can not commit to the full year! I would love to chat! Please email me!!!

DSC_1861 copy Please leave me a comment. It means so much to me! Hugs to you all! Joanna

How many times can you run the spellbinders through the magnetic sheet before it is too mangled to use? I have been using mine for about 6 months now and I am thinking it is about time to get a new one. πŸ™‚

Where do you get the magnetic sheets from? Please click here to view where I purchased them and where other friends have too.

Is the Spellbinder frame solid? Yes, it is made out of metal and is very solid.

Can it cut chipboard or cardboard? I don't know. I have never tried it. Has anyone? please let me know and I will add to this question. πŸ™‚

33 thoughts on “Whoo Hoo Wednesday ~ Spellbinders + The Big Shot

1. Bobbi Miller says:

I am loving these Whoo Hoo Wednesdays! Thanks for the tip. I have a Big Shot (SU!) and love it, and now I know that I can buy other products and it works as well! Thanks for the tips and the magnetic sheet info. Off to Hobby Lobby today! Hugs, (oh, and love your card as always)

2. Jodi says:

That looks very slick! I didn’t realize the spellbinders are metal. Did you come up with the magnetic sheet idea? That is so nice so you don’t have to worry about it moving around on you. Thanks for sharing.

3. Babs Y. says:

Just found your blog and love it. Where did you get the magnetic sheet? Is the sandwich the same for BigKick? It’s different than what I’ve been using, but mine haven’t been coming out very well so am anxious to try your sandwich.

4. Kristine Vencel says:

Great video & from the comments, looks like a lot of gals don’t know how to use SB til now. One question, I notice you cut down into your all purpose plate. Doesn’t it get cut? SB doesn’t recommend that sandwich & I don’t use it. I use a magnetic mat & place the CS on top of the die so only my acrylic plates get cut. They’re easier to replace than the all-purpose.

5. Darlene says:

Thank you so very much for this video. I have been curious about how to do this with the Big Shot forever. Thank you so much. Another question is how to make the frame you made with the Big Shot, Spellbinders and magnetic strips? Let me know if you don’t know which post I am referring to. I’ll look for it and let you know.

You made doing this look so simple. Now, which spellbinder to purchase. I’m going to wait for your stamps to decide.

7. Paulette says:

Woo-hoo! It looks like I’m one of many who will now get more use from the Big Shot! Thanks for taking us step-by-step.

8. Mary Ellen says:

Great idea to use the magnetic pad. You build the stack differently than I have, perhaps that’s why my embossing doesn’t come out right! Can’t wait to see your stamps release!!!

9. rosalie says:

Oh so neat – I do not have a big shot, but I can dream and use my fellow stampers! I enjoy your creations and clever ideas> thank you Joanna.

10. Pat Myers says:

I have two of the spellbinders, and always have trouble lining them up. Magnetic sheet!! What a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing. P.S. How many times can you run the spellbinders through the magnetic sheet before it is too mangled to use?

11. Gerry says:

Thank you for showing the layering for using the magnet. I was never quite sure how to use the magnet with the Nesties. Love the stamp!!

12. Charlotte Coombes says:

Thank you SO MUCH for showing us the layering tips for using these with our Big Shot! Looking forward to getting my hands on your GORGEOUS stamps!

13. JoAnn B. says:

Thanks for the great video tutorial. I love my big shot. I like the way you showed how to used the magnetic sheet.

14. Sonia Bluteau says:

Hi Joanna ! Thanks for the video. I begin to use the spellbinders and i have a question: can I use the frame with a cardboard more stick like a shipboard ? The frame is it solid ? Thanks and have a nice day !
    Sonia Bluteau, Qc

15. Ellen says:

Hi Joanna. Great video! I love how you make using the Spellbinders with the Big Shot so simple. Now I see how you make everything so perfectly centered! Thanks for sharing this information with us.

16. Kimberly Sudol says:

Love that sentiment!! I also love the idea of putting a magnetic sheet down so the die sticks to it!! I would LOVE if you could do a sandwich demo for the Letterpress Plates….I ALWAYS mess those up and am starting to hate my Letterpress plates….only because I can’t figure out how to do it! :O(

17. Peg Klitch says:

Hi Joanna, I’m so happy to actually see how Spellbinder’s works with a Big Shot. I’ve cut but not embossed with it…now I know how! Thanks so much. Am loving your reveal of new line of stamps. Can’t wait to see what else you will have. At the end will you have prices and how to purchase?

18. Shel Anderson says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Finally I now know how to emboss my spellbinders.
    I am off to order the texturz impressions pad right now!
    Thanks!

19. Syvia/LittleTreasures says:

Thanks for the video. I have had a Big Shot from the gitgo and I love it. Would like to have something for the GRAND Dies,(only a couple) maybe a Xmas idea? Can’t wait to see more of your new Clear Stamps. Enjoy your day

20. Jan D. says:

I love my Sizzix Big Kick and all my Spellbinders…wonder how many miles of paper I’ve run through my machine…LOL Your sandwich is slightly different from mine, so I’ll try your version out and see which works better. thanks….