Hello friends! Here is my Mojo Monday card! I really love this sketch and felt very inspired to make a card today featuring it. It features my birthday stamp set. Scroll down for a sneak peak of the inside of the card and the stamp set. Smile Don’t forget to leave me a comment for some blog candy!

Click Here and here to view my other posts today. Have a great day!

Supplies

Birthday-Wishes

Stamps: Birthday Wishes

Paper: Melissa Frances 5th Avenue 6×6 paper pad

Awesome Tools: 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

A Touch of Glam: Crochet Lace, Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Paper Flowers, Pearls

39 thoughts on “Mojo Monday 209

1. Lisa O. says:

Really like this birthday wishes stamp set. You can never have too many birthday sentiments in my opinion. This one is at the top of my list!

2. Judy Lucas says:

I love this card!! It’s my first time on your blog and I’m impressed!! You do wonderful work!

3. Pat says:

LOVE this stamp set! Birthday cards are what I seem to make most. I also love that your sets include not only sentiments but beautiful frames and flourishes. Thanks so much for sharing!!

4. Lisa Zeno says:

Joanna, what can I say? It’s just gorgeous….as usual! Thanks for sharing your talent. Best of luck and much success on your new endeavor.

5. JoAnn B. says:

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and all the details, especially your stamp set. Love all the sentiments in it. TFS

6. Vicki B says:

I love the soft colors of this card. Just beautiful! I really like the font of the sentiments on your stamp set! Would love to win any of your sets. πŸ™‚

7. Bobbi Miller says:

I love this set and love your card ! You truly are inspiring… you have great talent and I can’t wait to be able to buy these new sets of yours! Thanks for sharing with us. Good luck to you!

8. Syvia/LittleTreasures says:

Gosh, I missed a day and missed a lot!! Congratulations. Your fonts are awesome. Always fun to see one move forward with their talents love. I wish you much success and we will enjoy use of your designs.
    Love the colors with this fun layout.

9. Sandi says:

Birthday Cards are the card I make the most of. I am always on the look out for beautiful birthday stamps. Here they are.
    I love this set.

10. Cathy A. says:

I love the words you’ve chosen for this birthday set. All of your sets are very classy! Nice job!

11. Peg Klitch says:

Beautiful card…thank you, especially for the Belated Birthday Wishes and inside greetings! I try not to forget birthdays but sometimes one slips by. Great choices in greetings!

12. coKo says:

So tender colors ! Cannot anderstand all what you write in your post, but the images tells a lot… (my mother language is french!).
    You are a wonderful teacher to me.
    Bisous from coKo