Hello friends! I am looking for 3 enthusiastic design members to join my team! If you think you would be perfect, please read on.

Requirements:

· Designers will be required to complete 2 to 3 projects per month using Inspired by Stamping sets.

· Designers should have a blog

Designers will be posting sneak peaks, blog hops and link back to Inspired by Stamping store will be required. The use of any other online gallery / forum / social network to promote Inspired by Stamping or  share your work is also very much appreciated.

Benefits:

· Designers will be listed on my blog and also on a Inspired by Stamping website, along with your headshot and link back to your own blog.

· Designers will receive free stamp sets monthly to use in the creations of their layouts.

Term:

· Designers will be asked to commit to a one year term December 1, 2011 through to December 31st, 2012.

To Apply:

· Please email the following details to joanna@inspiredbystampin.com.

· Name

· Brief biography, including any crafting experience/interests

· A sentence or two about you

· Links to your blog, online galleries and any other places you would like me to check out

· A list of past and current design team experience (previous design team experience is not required)

· Photos of two cards/layouts that best represent your style and showcase your abilities

· Please put “DT Call” in the subject line of your email.

Applications close on Tuesday October 18, 2011.

Please Note: That this is open to everyone around the world!!!

· Successful applicants will be notified via email on Friday October 21, 2011 and the team will be revealed on the blog on Monday October 24, 2011.

Queries:

· If you have any questions, please email me at joanna@inspiredbystampin.com

16 thoughts on “Design Team Call!

1. Jessica says:

Sent my application a few days ago and just made my first order. Love your stamps and I am sure you have a very successful future ahead of you! Good luck!

2. Joan says:

I am excited about this new endeavor of yours. Your cards are always special-breathtaking, and your stamp sets are unique. So happy for you in this new endeavor. Best Wishes!

3. Barb J says:

Hi Joanna, You have made this week so exciting!! I can’t wait until tomorrow. I am so excited I could almost pee my pants!!!

4. LAURA says:

I have been following your posts for months now and just love all of your cards. I can not wait to be able to purchase them.

5. Martha H. says:

Congratulations on this new chapter in your life! How exciting. I love your blog and can’t wait to see your new team of talented crafters, just like you!
    Martha H.

6. Louise says:

Congratulations!!!! You’re an amazing and talented designer and I’m sure you’ll have great success in your new endeavor! Wishing you all the best in finding your new team.
    ~Louise

7. Holly AKA KopyKat says:

Wow, this is so tempting, but I have limited time. Can’t wait to see who you pick and everyone’s wonderful creations.

8. Erica Fields says:

Oh I am so tempted to try-out for your design team. Your work is awesome…I may have said that yesterday. I will give it some serious thought and prayer. Anyone would be honored to be on your team. All the best with your choices.

9. kathy t says:

My goal for next year I have to get my blog up and running -I’m sure you will have so many beautiful creative papercrafters apply for this DT. How exciting for you! and your followers:-)

10. Maria A. says:

Congratulations, Joanna! I am very excited for you in this new endeavor. You are so very talented it only makes sense that this would follow! You truly are gifted and I can’t wait to see all you have to offer!

11. Bobbi Miller says:

Joanna, I wish you the best in finding your own wonderful design team. Although I don’t have any experience at designing for anyone, I do love to make cards. But, with little time to keep up with my own blog, I hesitate to commit. My very best wishes to you in this wonderful new adventure! You will ROCK on!