INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

Hello everyone! Fall colors are blooming and what better way to celebrate but with a Cupcake Creation fall challenge?! I paired it up with Unscripted Sketches 125. I find challenges so helpful because they get your creative energies flowing again after the weekend!

After making my first card, scroll down, I decided my sentiment just didn’t fit my card and so I changed it up. So which one do you like??? Leave me a comment, I would love to know what you think.

I just posted some blog candy!!! Click Here to view! You won’t want to miss it!

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

I first started with a Halloween themed card but after finishing it, I thought it looked too pretty for Halloween. So I changed it up and made a Thanksgiving sentiment instead. Still not sure about it though. :/

Here’s  a couple more photos…

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

Supplies

PAPER: MISHIEVOUS MY MIND’S EYE 6X6 PAPER PAD

A TOUCH OF GLAM: LACE, YELLOW BUTTONS, FLOWERS, SEAM BINDING RIBBON, PEARLS

26 thoughts on “Unscripted Sketches 125 & CR84FN39

1. KathyJo says:

Gorgeous card!!!! I started to say that I liked the Thanksgiving sentiment best. I mean the card is elegant and beautiful. It seemed way too pretty for Halloween, but then I had another thought. I am not really a spider webby kind of person, so Halloween isn’t big with me. What a treat it would be for someone like me to receive that kind of Halloween card. Thanks for using the sketch from Unscripted Sketches.

2. Linda Fisher says:

I would be more than tickled to receive either card. Halloween doesn’t always have to be ‘scary’ for me! Beautiful job on both.

3. Vicki B says:

Sorry I don’t have time to comment individually on all the posts you had while I was gone, but I did look at all of them. Such talent! I always love seeing your creations!

4. Diane Clark says:

I like the Thanksgiving sentiment with the card. You are right. It is too pretty for Halloween unless you want to put a spider that jumps out when you open the card. Get the creepy in!

5. Jane OLeary says:

Love the card and Thanksgiving is perfect for it. I’m new to your blog so just about anything would be good with me for a video,need to check out the rest you have already done. Flowers would be perfect, never enough of those. Thanks for sharing your talent, you’re work is beautiful.

6. Karen SA says:

Me again. Did you make that flower yourself? – gorgeous. How about a tutorial to make and colour flowers?? Thanks!!

7. Darlene says:

Such a lovely card, your designs are so clean and pretty and especially inspiring. My suggestion for a tutorial would be how make a flower, any kind of flower would do. Thanks for the candy too.