INSPIRED BY STAMPINGHello my sweet friends! Today is a great day! I am guest designer over at Card Patterns! It is such an honor and I am super excited!!! Scroll down to view the great sketch by Tracy Schultz. And click here to see all the gorgeous cards/projects from the designers! Thank you for stopping by today! Sketch134 (2)

I used the gorgeous Butterfly Garden paper from Pink Paislee today. This paper is just so soft and feminine. I added some paper daises, crochet trim and white satin ribbon that coordinates beautifully with the paper.

Supplies

Paper: Pink Paislee Butterfly Collection

Awesome Tools: Spellbinder Nestie Label 4

A Touch of Glam: Crochet Trim, White Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Daisies

16 thoughts on “Card Patterns Sketch 134 ~ Guest Designer!!!

1. Linda Fisher says:

Incredible job with that sketch Joanna! Congrats on being the Guest Designer, it’s very well deserved!!!!!

2. Elise says:

Hi, again, Joanna! YOUR work is SIMPLY beyond WONDERFUL! I am SO inspired – ALL over again! I’m so glad you are the guest designer this week – YOU made this sketch look AMAZING!

3. JoAnn B. says:

Congrats on being a guest designer. Your card is gorgeous. Perfect papers, flowers and your sewing is great, as always. TFS

4. Debbie says:

OMG. What a beautiful card. You have out done yourself again. Congrats Ms. Guest Designer. Way to knock our socks off. Take care.

5. Mary Mac says:

Guest Designer? WOW! So happy for you – congratulations Joanna.
    I really love your magnificently trendy card, EVERY element of it. TFS.

6. Jodi says:

So soft & pretty! I love the crochet trim & the daisies with the sponged edges are such a great touch. Congrats on being a guest designer. That is so exciting!

7. kathy t says:

Joanna, How exciting to be the guest designer for such a fun site. I think it is interesting how you interpreted the card design and truly made it your own! You have a very distinct style πŸ™‚