INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

Hello blog friends! Did you check out the title of my blog post today??? This card and today’s post is for all my sweet blog friends that lift me up and leave me such sweet comments! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I treasure everyone that writes me. I appreciate you all so much! I couldn’t do this without you! Hugs to you all! Smile

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

I first saw this beautiful paper on-line and was so excited to purchase it. It is called Basic Grey Curio Paper Pad. It’s filled with lots of shabby chic vintage paper which is perfect for a vintage girl like me.

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

I used a ruffle trim at the bottom of my card. It is so simple to  make. First, put some adhesive down where you want the ruffle. Then just fold the ruffle back and forth. It is great because you don’t have to sew on the card to get this great effect! I also used some light pink sheer ribbon for my bow and a gorgeous antique brad.

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

Supplies

STAMPS: ?

PAPER: BASIC GREY CURIO PAPER PAD

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT, SPELLBINDERS LABELS 3

A TOUCH OF GLAM: CROCHET TRIM, SHEER PINK RIBBON, ANTIQUE BRAD, PINK PEARLS

23 thoughts on “You’re So Sweet :-)

1. Traci S. says:

What a lovely card, Joanna! I love the pop of pink from the ribbon. You do make the nicest Vintage cards! Making Vintage cards is an area I would like to grow in. Would you ever do a Tutorial, or a post, on your best tips to creating Vintage stamps? I know that would be fantastic!
    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather

2. rosalie says:

Just love this card – especially the hint to use glue instead of sewing for the lace or ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing your loving cards!

3. Jodi says:

Gorgeous dsp! I can see why you couldn’t pass up the set. I so love this one! All the layers are so pretty & I love that sheer pink ribbon. I love the sentiment also!

4. debra says:

Joanna – I so enjoy your cards — especially when they include “outside” papers along with SU stuff. That’s my approach too! Curio is a fab paper series, I fell in love with the peachy rose right away!

5. kathy t says:

Joanna, I just love the cards you posted over the last couple days. I want to get the Halloween stamp. and also a few of the others. 🙂

6. Maria A. says:

I love your cards, Joanna! Thanks for putting your heart into everything you do! I love this card! So Beautiful!

7. KAREN Ilsley says:

wow, what a beautiful card to brighten up a rainy Monday morning. You always put everything together so well.