Hello my sweet blog friends! Are you ready for a Whoo Hoo Wednesday video!? After having more than 50 emails asking me, "How do I sew on a card?" I am so excited to share this with you this quick tutorial on how I sew. ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay tune for next week, I will be sharing a zig zag stitch with you.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think about today's video. It means a lot to me to get feedback from you all.

Have a great day! See you tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

13 thoughts on “Whoo Hoo Wednesday ~ Part 1 Sewing On Your Card

1. Tiffany says:

Hi there Joanna~
    I love your work!! You amaze me! I do have a quick question…once you have sewn on your card to you then use more cardstock on the inside of the card to cover the sewing part on the inside? Maybe I just don’t understand for sure. Sorry!!
    Keep up the cool work!!
    Tif

2. Maria A. says:

That was awesome! I knew it was simple but I still haven’t tried to sew on a card. I think i will go try it right now! TFS!

3. Amy Papale says:

Thank you so much for this video on sewing. I cannot sew to save my life and this video gave me some pointers. I can’t wait to see the zig zag video next week. Thanks for sharing.

4. Jean says:

Hi Joanna, Thank you so much for that tutorial! You make it look so easy. What size needle do you use? I would like to do more stitching on my cards but so far I am not really happy with it.

5. Jean says:

6. Jodi says:

Very impressive. I am not a sewer at all, but I think it adds such a pretty touch. I’m sure mine would never be quite that straight.

7. rosalie says:

This added touch is just beautiful, but I’m not ready to try it yet. I will stick to converting wood stamps and making glue dots for a while! :)) It’s all fun!

Thanks for the sewing tutorial. I have an ancient sewing machine (40 plus years old) and it will only do a straight stitch so maybe I could actually do this. It’s worth a try!

9. Dorie says:

Hi Joanna, Loved the video on sewing,, You do such a good job, & you make it look so easy, I’m going to try this, Thanks for the video!!.. Looking forward to the Zig Zag video Stitch next week, Thank You!!

10. Ellen says:

Hi Joanna. Thanks for the video on sewing on a card. I am saving for a sewing table for my studio so I can easily sew on my cards. Can’t wait to get one! Love the video!