INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

Happy Tuesday friends! Sweet and simple is today’s card. I was in the mood for pink and very girlie! I also played along in the Card Patterns Sketch. Click Here to go to the challenge. I changed it up a bit and added some buttons at the bottom of my card instead of the top.

Have you noticed the changes that are going on with my blog? I have all the archives, gallery, awards, etc. on a new navigation bar. I feel it’s time for a face lift. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with all the clutter and if I feel that way some of you are too. So I am having a major overhaul of my blog. I would like it to be easy viewing on the eyes. So over the course of the next few weeks some of the items will be disappearing on the sidebars and I will be adding them to the navigation bar.

I love hearing from you so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think about my card. Thank you so  much for stopping by. Have a great day!

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

I grabbed the same paper as yesterday’s. I just couldn’t help myself and used My Mind’s Eye Blush 6×6 pad. I then distressed and roughed up the edges for a more vintage look. Added some lace and some sewing and I have a perfect girl card. Smile

INSPIREDBYSTAMPING

I used a Spellbinder Nestie Label 3 to cut out my image and sentiment. Two new stamps to share with you in a couple of weeks. I hope you will be patient and enjoy the sneak peaks. 🙂 It is very exciting and I am literally busting to share with you.

Supplies

STAMPS: TWO NEW ONES TO SHARE IN A FEW WEEKS

INK: MARKERS, OLD OLIVE

PAPER: MY MIND’S EYE BLUSH 6X6 PAPER PAD

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE, SPELLBINDERS NESTIES LABEL 3, SEWING MACHINE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: CROCHET TRIM, BUTTONS, PEARLS

28 thoughts on “CPS132 Sketch

1. Trac says:

Just love all the pink you used here- so sweet! And the row of buttons is adorable. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

2. Jodi says:

Ooooo, I can barely stand it – I just love sneak peeks! The image & sentiment are so pretty! Can’t wait to see what else is coming. Loving the girlie card today & the blush paper is such a perfect choice.

3. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    What a beautiful card! I love the papers you chose! And, I have been in a pink mood for about a year…my art room is purple and pink! But, when it comes to card, I go to fall colors more than ever.
    I love the stamped image on this card…it is beautiful, as is the font on the sentiment. The lace is such a wonderful accent! I could get lost in your cards! They are fabulous.
    I haven’t been visiting blogs much lately. I have been ill and have had a lot on my plate for the last few months…it seems I never get time to leave a quick comment! Perhaps that is because mine are never quick! LOL
    Praying all is well with you. The He IS Able blog is up and running smoothly again. I had to stop when I was so ill.
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

4. Paulette says:

My budget is hurting… and it’s your doing. I just ordered from Dancing Mouse, Nestabilities & My Minds Eye. That’s in addition to my large order from SU’s new catalog. AI YI YI !

Love it: so soft and pretty! I noticed the changes in your blog yesterday. It’s very easy to navigate this way.

6. Jan D. in Florida says:

I love your card and the pink….I’ve never been one to “wear” pink much, but lately I’ve been gravitating to pink on my cards. I realized the other day how much pink cardstock I’ve bought….hummm…
    Anyway, sorry for fewer comments the past few days….I’m coming down with a cold and it’s all I can do to hold up my head…I have looked at your blog every day and all your cards are magnificent, as usual. Love your work/play. LOL

7. Linda Fisher says:

Very dainty and delicate, beautiful pinks and just love that stamped image!
    CONGRATS on your win at Card Patterns – well deserved!

8. Paulette says:

Hi Joanna, You’ve taken our cardmaking to a new level – Thanks for starting off my Tuesday in the PINK !

9. kathy t says:

Joanna, I am loving this Mind’s eye paper too-and the stamp is so pretty -I was thinking you could make those flowers in the container look like almost any kind just by changing the color of the stamp. -Very pretty. Oh and I like how you layered part of the stamp over the image .:-)