Hello and welcome to my first "official" Whoo Hoo Wednesday Video! I am super excited to share with you how I made my ribbon rose. Click Here to view my card!

If you have any questions please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Joanna

15 thoughts on “Satin Flower Tutorial

1. Joanna says:

Hi Babs! I don’t have an Xyron machine so I don’t know if it works. If anyone else has tried this please leave me comment. Hugs, Joanna

2. Jodi says:

Thanks for another great Woohoo Wednesday video. Love that flower, so will need to give it a try. Finally found a bottle of the tack it over & over glue at one of our local Micahels. Need to still find 2 more bottles for friends of mine that want to give your ideas a try.

3. Lisa O. says:

Great tutorial. It makes these flowers super easy for a high impact element. BTW, love the changes to your blog.

4. Babs Y. says:

You make it look sooooo easy. I hope mine looks as nice as yours. A question – if you put the cs circle through the Xyron sticker machine it would be sticky all over. Would that eliminate the need for glue dots?

5. Jean says:

Thank you so much for the great tutorial! I have sooo much satin ribbon so can’t wait to try these flowers. You make them look so easy to make!! Just love your card!!

6. Barb in Ontario says:

I enjoyed your video Joanna! The flower looks really easy to make, I am going to have to give it a try.

7. kathy t says:

Joanna, Great video, I think your idea of glue dots is the trick we needed. The roses are just so pretty when complete and on the cards.

8. Jan D. says:

I love this flower. I think I’ll try making some by mounting them onto small decorative Spellbinders elements for a lacey outer edge…maybe in green cs to look like the base of the flower….make sense? Thanks for getting my wheels turning…I have two birthday cards to finish today and I have the bases done, but just didn’t know how I wanted to finish them off….I’ve been staring at them trying to decide…this flower is perfect! Thanks so much! Whoo Hoo! LOL