INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a beautiful day! I was so excited to see that I was honorable mention for my Shabby Tea Room card last week. Click here to view. And then when I went to check Google Reader, I just about fell out of my chair when I saw that I won the Card Patterns gift card. Wow! How awesome! So today, I am doing the happy dance around the house. Smile

Today’s card is all about wedding’s and pink from The Shabby Tea Room Challenge (CLICK HERE). I LOVE Pink! I also followed along with the talented Cupa’s sketch chellenge this week. Click Here to see the challenge.

Stay tune for tomorrow’s Whoo Hoo Wednesday video (yes, the name is starting to sound catchy!)

Please leave me a comment about today’s card. I love hearing from you! Have a great day!

INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Black, Neutrals and Pink were inspired from the color challenge. I also grabbed my new paper pad from My Mind’s Eye called Blush. I stitched around each rectangle shape with a straight stitch. I then added this gorgeous pearl lace that I have in my stash. It just reminds me of a wedding. Smile

INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

I played around with a lot of different color flowers but these ones just won because of the gorgeous richness. They also coordinate beautifully with the patterned paper. I then cut some green wire stems that I had on hand and adhered them using my glue dots. I didn’t use a sentiment today. I looked through all my stamps and just couldn’t find one that was pretty enough for this card. I was looking for something a bit whimsy not with block letters like I have. I am sure if you have a whimsy stamp it would fit in the corner of the card. 🙂

summersupplieswithproducts21_2-001

PAPER: MY  MIND’S EYE BLUSH 6X6 PAPER PAD

AWESOME TOOLS: SEWING MACHINE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: ROSE PAPER FLOWERS, RIBBON, PEARL LACE, PEARLS

26 thoughts on “SSC27 & TSTR 78

1. Maria says:

Awww…sweet gorgeous flowers…LOVE THEM!!! And the paper is perfect for them! The pearl lace is just divine!!! A sweet lovely card…great job!!!

2. Dawn Braun says:

I LOVE the bouquet, soooo cute…it’s really a HUGE sum up of a brides wedding…the hair, make up, dress are all important BUT without that bouquet, she could just be a pretty girl in a white dress. Just lovely and great use of that sketch!

3. Linda Fisher says:

OMGosh!! Just beautiful in every detail! A card that I would want sitting around to view ALL THE TIME!!!

4. Vicki B says:

Congratulations on your win for last week’s card! It is a beauty. However, today’s card is beyond beautiful. My first thoughts when I saw it were OH MY! You have a real talent!

5. rosalie says:

Yes Joanna you deserved to win – your cards are just perfect, beautiful and so inspiring! I’m excited for you!! I can see you doing your “happy dance”!!! 🙂

6. Donna Sherman says:

Congratulations on your wins!!! You so deserve it! All your cards are gorgeous, as this one is! I also would like to see a video tomorrow of your happy dance!!!! 0)

7. Jodi says:

Congrats on your honorable mention & winning the gift card! So exciting to have an excuse to do a bit of shopping. Your card is so beautiful & reminiscent of a wedding. The little bouquet is so pretty & coordinates perfectly with the paper. I love that paper also.

8. Lisa O. says:

WOW!!! This card is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. I love everything about it. So pretty and elegant. Congrats on your wins, too!!!!

9. Paulette says:

All of your fans know that you’re the BEST ‘lil cardmaker there is! Another “WOW” today — Your rosy card brightens this girl’s rainy day!

10. Barbara in SC says:

What a beautiful card Joanna! Your stitching around the rectangles just sets it off perfectly. Your work inspires me ~ I look forward to checking out your blog everyday. And congrats on both your wins.
    Barbara

11. Leigh says:

Congratulations on your win and honourable win Joanna. You’ve made another pretty card. Love the way the roses co-ordinate so well with the paper. Yummo.