Hello my sweet blog friends! I am so excited to introduce my new Wednesday Videos! Every Wednesday, I will be posting video tutorials. WhooHoo! πŸ™‚ My Hubby wants me to call Wednesday's… WhooHoo Wednesday. πŸ™‚ LOL

Today’s video is all about changing your ordinary pearls into extraordinary pearls.

Also, Today is my Last Day for my Workshop Videos. Please Click Here for all the details. They will no longer be available after Sept. 1.

I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much to me! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Joanna

18 thoughts on “Introducing Wednesday Videos!!!!

1. Lisa O. says:

Finally got to watch your video. Great idea with these pearls. It seems like this “Tack It Over” glue is super versatile. I will put it on my must-have list! Thanks!!!

2. Kathy T says:

Hi Joanna,
    Great video and very happy that you planning a video every Wednesday! I think your husband hit the name of your series perfectly–WhooHoo πŸ™‚ Also want to say congratulations on your design for the Shabby Tea Room -Doesn’t surprise me at all that you won , the card was beautiful. Have a wonderful long week-end and I so hope you get another pajama day –My favorite too.

3. Holly AKA KopyKat says:

Great Idea! Now I just need to find some of those beautiful pearls! My goodness, so many and so beautiful, lucky find for you.

4. Jodi says:

Thanks for another great video Joanna. What a great way to reuse the paper from our used bling. Very green thinking! I love it! Having trouble finding the glue around here, but sure it will show up somewhere, otherwise will look online.

5. Lisa says:

Hi Joanna, thanks so much for this fabulous video! I surely can’t remember how I found your blog but I so glad I did! I love your designs and videos….keep ’em comin’!! Thanks for sharing.

6. rosalie says:

Great idea for the hundreds of pearls that you use on your beautiful cards! I bought some Tack-it-Over and Over at Michael’s yesterday! Thanks for your great ideas and WhooWoo Wednesdays- whoops~~WhooHoo!!

7. Debra B. says:

I’m going to have to buy stock in Aleene’s – another great use for this product! And, it really does go a long way. I have some pearls and rhinestones that were just waiting for this idea!
    I also vote for Whoo Hoo Wednesdays – outstanding name for your video day! Thanks for the wonderful ideas, Joanne! You are so resourceful!
    debra~

8. Maria A. says:

TFS! Such a great tip! I sometimes use glue dots but sometimes the pearls or embellishments are too small for the smallest glue dot so this is the route to take in that instance. Looking forward to more videos for you!

9. Charlotte C. says:

WOW! This is a GREAT idea, Joanna!!! I have tons of beautiful rhinestones I have wanted to use, but adding liquid glue has been such a pain that I just filed them away in a drawer. Those little beauties are coming back out again! Looking forward to all of your “WhooWoo Wednesday” videos! (your hubby is funny!) πŸ™‚
    PS, I have LOTS of glue dots on hand now, too! πŸ˜‰ You rock!

10. Lisa Johnson says:

great idea.. cannot wait to get to a store and find this Tack-it over and over. also.. have been trying to find a place that sells larger amounts of pearls. Thanks again for the great idea

11. Jan D. says:

Great idea…I have some rhinestones that are not sticky that I’ll try this on when I can find the glue you used. TFS….have a wonderful day.

12. Linda Fisher says:

A very informative video – you did a fantastic job! Tack-It Over & Over seems to be a hot little item to have on hand. I’m remebering the video on glue dots.