Hello my sweet blog friends! Today, I am doing the happy dance! I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I woke up this morning and saw that I was the winner of last weeks The Shabby Tea Room challenge. I am so honored and humbled and excited! Click Here to view my card from last weeks challenge!

Here is the gorgeous badge that I won!

Week #76 - Joanna M.

My card today is also for Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room. I went with a square card today because I wanted lots of room for my design. Smile The Shabby Tea Room challenge asks us to use your birthstone. My birthday is in November and so my birthstone is a Topaz or Citrine.

I am putting the final touches of another video for you. It has been a blast making these videos. My videos keep posting on a Wednesday. Now, I am thinking of a name for Wednesday videos. Any suggestions….

Thank you for visiting me today! I hope you all have a beautiful day! Keep smiling! Smile

Another shopping spree last week on eBay (yes, I am addicted) and I purchased some of My Mind’s Eye paper. I just love this paper with the Black Cap Chickadees (one of my favorite birds) and all the pinks and yellows too. This gorgeous paper is called Blush. I then stitched around all the edges of my paper using Vanilla thread.

Stampin’ Up! On Your Birthday stamp set was used for my sentiment. I stamped it on an old tag that I had from years ago from SU! and lifted it using dimensionals. My paper flower is from Kaiser Crafts and I added a huge but gorgeous citrine colored Rhinestone for my focal point.

summersupplieswithproducts21_2-001

STAMPS: SU! ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

INK: CHOCOLATE CHIP

PAPER: MY MIND’S EYE BLUSH 6X6 PAPER PAD

AWESOME TOOLS: SEWING MACHINE, DIMENSIONALS

A TOUCH OF GLAM: VANILLA SATIN RIBBON, CROCHET TRIM, KAISER CRAFT PAPER DAISIES, PEARLS, RHINESTONES

22 thoughts on “Mojo 206 & TSTR 77

1. Pattie Goldman says:

Wow this is so beautiful! Great take on the challenge and congrats on last week’s win! So glad you could join us in the Tea Room again this week!

2. rosalie says:

I can imagine your happy dance – I am proud for you~~you deserved to win! Such a beautiful card and this one is, too! What about “The Play Bill of the week” for your Wednesday videos?

3. JoAnn B. says:

Congrats on your win at TSTR. Your card was gorgeous as is your card today. Love the soft yellow in today’s card. TFS

4. Louise says:

Congrats on your win… Another stunning card!!! Love the stitching. I look forward to your posts as they are so inspiring and full of ideas.
    TFS

5. Jodi says:

Gorgeous card today! I can see why you couldn’t resist the paper from ebay. Those chickadees are adorable. I was trying to figure out what stamp you used. Chickadees are one of my favorites also. We have quite a few of them around here & luckily one couple uses our nest box on our porch every year. Now those are some BUSY parents & so cute when you hear the little chirps. Contrats on your win at TSTR. I can see why they chose your card though. You really should join their design team. I’m drawing a blank on good names for your Wednesday videos. Wacky Wed keeps coming to mind, but that does not fit. Will have to get my thinking cap on.

6. Ellen Parker says:

Congratulations on your win at TSTR Joanna. I have only recently started participating in card challenges and that one is my favorite. Your cards are always stunning; so refined and sophisticated. I always look forward to what you come up with!

Congrats on your win. You deserve it: your cards are always so lovely. I’m now on the lookout for that paper when I go shopping.

8. Jan D. says:

Okay…now my wheels are turning….how about an acronym, for example, W.I.N. for Wednesdays Instructional News or W.O.W. for Wisdom On Wednesdays…or I.N.K. for I don’t know what….LOL…now I’m obsessing, so I’ll stop now.

9. Jan D. says:

I’m not at all surprised you won…congrats!
    Love your card today…such a soothing color palette.
    Videos on Wednesdays…hummm….maybe the use of the word “wisdom”…like Wednesday Wisdom….or Wisdom Wednesdays…I’m not good at this type of thing….I need a Thesaurus….LOL Good luck with a name… so glad about the weekly tutorials, though.

10. Carla Bazhenow says:

So soft and elegant. I love that peeking, touch of lace. Your winning card is just as gorgeous! I love both. Congratulations!! You will take tstr by storm! Hugs,