Hello my blog friends. As hurricane Irene approaches, I just want to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are all my dear dear friends and I am thinking of those that will be in the line of the hurricane. Please stay safe. Hugs to you all and your families. Joanna

6 thoughts on “My Prayers to you…

1. Nancy E says:

You are such a sweetheart to think of us at this time. We missed it here in upstate SC, but I know some who didn’t. My friend in the DC area has experienced an earthquake and hurricane effects in a few days time.

2. Vicki Wilson says:

Thank you for your prayers,Joanna. I sit here as the rain pours down on us but I am safe and dry unlike others not so fortunate. We will pray for the safety of all. It helps to have all my on line Blog friends to pass the time away. Stay safe all!!!

3. Patricia Willey says:

Bless your heart Joanna, I’m in Northern New England, we’re expecting power outage and flooding. That will be nothing compared to storm surges and damage to my South. My prayers for those also in the path of Hurricane Irene.

4. Jeria says:

How thoughtful of you to post so much kindness for those in the way of IRENE.
    Here in Wilmington, NC we did okay. Just lots of debris, good rain, some power outages and a time for remembering what is truly valuable to us.

5. Paulette says:

Thanks Joanna… Prayers sent and accepted for those of us near the Chesapeake Bay. Can’t compete with Mother Nature and Miss Irene!

6. Debbie Marcinkiewicz says:

So sweet, Joanna! I live in Chapel Hill, NC — 2 hours north west of ‘ground zero’ for the projected spot that Irene will be making landfall in the early hours Saturday morning. We’re glad we won’t be taking a ‘direct hit’, although our coastal towns and outer banks are going to have devastating damage. Praying for everyone who is in the path of this storm to stay safe.