THREE LITTLE WORDS, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Hello everyone! Today, I have two posts for you! Click here to view my video tutorial! Today, I wanted to share with you my Mojo Monday Sketch and Shabby Tea Room Card.  At the Shabby Tea Room challenge, the ladies are asking us to using peaches, pinks and greens and also make a homemade flower.

Also, I got an email from a viewer asking me to put my supply list on yesterdays card. I must of forgot! And so I have updated yesterday’s card also. Click Here to view.

Thank you to everyone for leaving me such lovely comments on my blog. They are so appreciated and I absolutely love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day and stay tune…Smile

THREE LITTLE WORDS, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

I used two different paper pads today to get all the lovely colors into my card for the Shabby Tea Room Challenge. I used Kaiser Craft English Rose Collection and Chanteuse Collection. The gorgeous soft polka dots are such a lovely soft peach color. I then cut a strip of roses from the English Rose paper and sewed on some lace for the border.

THREE LITTLE WORDS, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

For my flower, I used Pink Satin Ribbon. I then cut out the leaves using Green Satin Ribbon and for some added details drew lines for the leaves. Pearls added just the perfect touch for a focal point around the flower.

THREE LITTLE WORDS, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

“thinking of you” sentiment can be found from SU! called Three Little Words Stamp Set. Whisper White Ribbon, a pink button and some gorgeous pearls add my finishing touches to my card.

summersupplieswithproducts21_2-001

STAMPS: THREE LITTLE WORDS (SU!)

PAPER: KAISER CRAFTS ENGLISH ROSE AND CHANTEUSE

INK: BROWN

AWESOME TOOLS: SCALLOP PUNCH, 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH, SEWING MACHINE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: WHITE SATIN RIBBON, LACE FROM STASH, PINK BUTTON, PEARLS

23 thoughts on “Mojo Monday 205 & TSTR 76

1. Terri says:

Very pretty! Shabby Chic style. I love how you combined the papers together. Thank you for the tutorial, great instructions.
    Ter 😉

2. Pattie Goldman says:

Gorgeous flower and I love all that stitching! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

3. Mary Mac says:

A truly magnificent card Joanna. Your ‘rose concoction’ is a work of art and I love your chosen colours. 10 out of 10!

4. Jodi says:

Gorgeous! Love this one. Can you show us a tutorial on how to create the beautiful rose? Such a perfect focal point. Such a fun sketch this week; need to give that one a try. Are you going to apply for the Shabby Tea Room dt? You really should. Your style would be so perfect for them & you show such beautiful cards every day.

5. Linda Fisher says:

The flower is a HOME RUN!!! Who would ever thought of using satin ribbon for the leaves…not me! Just gorgeous!

6. Joan says:

I am relatively new to your posts and love the uniqueness of your cards. Every one I’ve seen is “a true work of art”. I just kind of sit back and admire……Today’s is simply beautiful!

7. Debbie Marcinkiewicz says:

What a beautiful flower, Joanna — I adore anything PINK! The Kaiser papers are beautiful … I’m smitten with the Chanteuse Collection 🙂 Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room 🙂

8. Shirley says:

Hi Joanna!
    I have been following your blog or should I say “lurking” but I just had to post today. This card is simply stunning! One of your best ever!!! Thank you for one of the best blogs around. You are such an inspiration and I check out every new post.
    Have a great week,
    Shirley
    PS. Love your new profile picture :0)

9. Donna Sherman says:

GORGEOUS card! Love the colors, and the rose is OUTSTANDING!! Absolutely beautiful, and the leaves, pearls, and ribbon just add the perfect touches! AWWWWWW!

10. Susan Dotson says:

Beautiful. How do you make the ribbon rose? I must have missed a tutoiral somewhere.
    I love your blog and it is the first I go to in the morning. What a great way to start the day. Thank you.

11. Terri says:

I love the colors, the rose, and how you alternated the two different colors of pearls on the right side. Really a great card.

12. Anita says:

OMG what a stunning card!! Gorgeous sweet pastel colours and a beautiful rose. I see your sewingmachine has been repaired 😉
    Anita