DSC_1487-1 copy

Hello Again Smile If you missed my earlier post today please click here.  In this post, I used the Mojo Monday sketch and The Shabby Tea Room polka dots inspiration photo for my card.

Your comments mean so much to me! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on today’s card! Thank you for visiting me today! Keep Smiling. Smile

DSC_1489-1 copy

I am still using this gorgeous Melissa Frances 5th Avenue Paper which I paired it up with Pretty in Pink and Vanilla Card Stock. A Very special friend in the printing business, just gave me 1000 pre-cut and scored White Card bases! It was all their off cuts and they were going to recycle it. I am just so grateful for all this card stock! So I will be using those for a very long time! So cool!

DSC_1488-1 copy

I used the “Happy Anniversary” from Waltzingmouse and then punched out my sentiment using the 1-3/4” circle punch and scallop punch. It was sooo wonderful today using my new ribbon and flower containers! It was soo easy and the pick up was a breeze, I might add!

summersupplieswithproducts21_2-001

Card Stock: Melissa Frances 5th Avenue Paper

Awesome Tools: 1-3/4” Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

A Touch of Glam: Paper Flowers, Crochet Trim, Pearls

23 thoughts on “Mojo Monday 204 & TSTR75

1. Jodi says:

Gorgeous! Love the colors & the soft dsp. The rosebuds & little pink pearls are such pretty accents. Lucky you with the free cardstock! What an awesome score!

2. Maria A. says:

Everyday you blow me away with your gorgeous cards. I don’t know how you do it! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You are an inspiration!

Both of your cards are just lovely: I love looking at them. The gift of the card stock is wonderful, too. Create and enjoy!

4. Yvonne says:

Wow another beautiful card! Love yesterdays post on your new storage containers. No more trying to find the ribbon or flowers… woohoo!So easy to use too!

5. Terri says:

This card is just so pretty. Love the paper you are using. Super cool on getting all that free card stock. I how the sentiment looks–real neat font.

6. Lisa O. says:

Both cards (this one and the Cupcake Challenge one) are gorgeous. You always have the BEST color combos! And I love how you use stitching on your cards. I was wondering if you could do a post on stitching some time. How you decide where to put it, the type of stitch, etc. Thanks!

7. kathy t says:

I love the 5th ave paper -so soft and feminine -I love your lace and stitching. and I always love to see your hint of pearls on your card. 🙂