INSPIRED BY STAMPINGHello again my sweet friends! With much excitement, I have my frame to finally share with you. Yay!! I really do love the way that it turned out. It is simple yet elegant.

You would have had a good laugh watching me the last few days. I think this frame has had every design on it. From hearts, bows, flowers and butterflies. And this is what I came up with….so lets take a peak. Smile

Please be kind when leaving a comment today. I am excited and nervous showing you this…

INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Here is the before photo.

INSPIRED BY STAMPINGSo have I told you I am an eBay addict?? Yes, its true. Smile And I found this ADORABLE fabric on eBay. It is just so darling! I used the Fun Flowers die to cut out the flowers and then added felt leaves. Three pink buttons were added to the center of each flower.

INSPIRED BY STAMPINGAt first, I added a big glitter heart but it was way too big for the space. So I ended up using a smaller heart. It looks so much better. I used two different distress inks today. I used Antique Linen and Antique photo from Tim Holtz. It is hard to see in the photo the different depths of the distress ink.

INSPIRED BY STAMPINGThis is where my frame will be hanging next to my beautiful family that I am so grateful to have in my life.

16 thoughts on “My Frame re-visited

1. Candy W says:

I LOVE your frame and the “extra” you added to it. I think you’ve inspired me to do something like that for my wall of family photos.
    Candy

2. Michele says:

It’s perfect! You’ve softened it up just enough – with the fabric flowers – if you get tired of the colors or change your decor – it’s an easy fix! Great job!

3. Barb in Ontario says:

It looks like Joanna has added her touch to the saying! Its a very you frame!
    (I am an ebay addict too!)

4. Debbie says:

It is simply amazing what you can do. It looks right at home right next to your family. You did a wonderful job.

5. Sharon Jacobs says:

I also like how you framed it originally but love the flowers you added to it. I love the saying and it makes a very nice addition to your family photos. Thanks for sharing!!

6. Charlotte C. says:

WOW! I loved the saying and how you framed it originally, but seeing you take it up a notch with the added bling and floral just blows me away! It’s really stunning, and a beautiful addition to your family wall. I have a wall in my living room that is now screaming at me to case your art! πŸ™‚