HERB EXPRESSIONS, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'Happy Thursday friends! Its time for a PPA card! I was running short on time today so I have a Clean and Simple card (CAS) for the PPA color challenge. Are you gasping that there is no sewing or ribbon today??? LOL!!!

Don’t forget to hop over to check out the talented PPA design team for some gorgeous cards!

Your comments mean so much to me! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on today’s card! Thank you for visiting me today!

Stay tune for tomorrow! I am a designer for Craft Project Central! Do you know what that means???

Hugs to everyone!!! Joanna

NotQuiteMarinaBashful

HERB EXPRESSIONS, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'Today’s challenge was very challenging for me. How to get all the blues onto one card? First, my layers are Not Quite Navy and Whisper White.  I then colored my flowers using bashful blue and Marina Mist and added Rhinestone Jewels. Last, my butterflies are cut out using Marina Mist Card Stock. I LOVE gorgeous quotes and today’s come Herb Expressions stamp set.

summersupplieswithproducts12_2-001

113224SSTAMP SETS: HERB EXPRESSIONS

INK: BASHFUL BLUE MARKER, WILD WASABI MARKER, CHOCOLATE CHIP, CRUMB CAKE

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE, NOT QUITE NAVY, MARINA MIST

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE, ELEGANT BOUQUET EMBOSSING FOLDER, BEAUTIFUL WINGS EMBOSSLITS DIE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: RHINESTONE JEWELS

13 thoughts on “PPA 101 Color Challenge & A CAS card

1. Carla Bazhenow says:

Joanna, your card is so pretty!!! I love how colored the embossing folder, gorgeous. I love the butterflies and always forget I have those little guys. Hugs,

2. Ellen Hinds says:

This card is beautiful. I love the colors and all the details. The card looks so amazing. How did you color the embossing folder. Love it,

3. Linda Fisher says:

A lovely card Joanna! I have enjoyed seeing you on Kim Score’s blog. GREAT JOB!

4. Karen says:

Clean & Simple and beautiful ! I love how you chose to do the blues.
    I’m missing the ribbon and lace 🙂

5. Lisa O. says:

There may not be any ribbon or sewing, but still a beautiful card with lots of impact with the 3D butterflies & rhinestones. Love it!

6. Pat Austin says:

This is a beautiful card. I love your blog. Your very artistic and I check your site everyday. Thank you.

7. Amy says:

This is so pretty – love it! How did you add the color to the embossing? Did you emboss and then color, or did you color the embossing folder and then emboss? It’s a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it.

8. Kathy t says:

Good Morning! I like the colors for this PPA challenge-very Cool and refreshing -I bet it just did not feel quite finished with the CAS card lol -it certainly works because of the lovely quote , but yes I sure do miss the vintage shabby chic look 🙂