RESCUE REMEDIES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Hello blog friends. Today’s card is for my Mom. If you read my Saturday post, my Mom makes soap, lotions and lip balms. So I bought this gorgeous stamp set to make cards for her. I just think it is so pretty. She just sent me some new spearmint soap and new lip balm, so this is her thank you card. Smile

RESCUE REMEDIES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper gave me this gorgeous background paper.

RESCUE REMEDIES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

I went to the fabric store and bought a whole bunch of lace. I am loving the new look on my cards. Blushing Bride Ribbon coordinated beautifully with the lace too. Sweet Confections was stamped in Chocolate Chip and then cut out using the Spellbinders Nestie Label 4 die.

RESCUE REMEDIES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

summersupplieswithproducts12_2-001

STAMP SET: WALTZINGMOUSE RESCUE REMEDIES

INK: CHOCOLATE CHIP

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE, CRUMB CAKE, PAISLEY PRINTS DSP

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE, SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES LABEL 4

A TOUCH OF GLAM: LACE, BLUSHING BRIDE STITCHED POLY RIBBON, PEARL JEWELS, NEUTRAL BUTTONS

14 thoughts on “Sweet Confections for Mom…

1. R says:

Love it. Are you getting out of Stampin’ Up!? I’m noticing lots of different products on your projects lately.

2. Paulette says:

Can I be your 2nd Mom? You are such a sweet soul and your heart is reflected in all of your artwork !

3. Susan says:

you’ve encouraged me to do more stitching on my cards…this is a wonderful card, & can be used for various ocassions….lucky mom!

4. Kathy t says:

I love this card _ I love that set of stamps too –Perfect esp for your mother . Does your Mom have an etsy shop?

5. Susan Dotson says:

Beautiful card. Yours is the first email I read every morning along with my coffee. Thank you for your wonderful designs.

6. Yvonne says:

Such a beautiful card!!! Your talent must come from your creative Mom. Your are so gifted!

7. Patricia Willey says:

Beautiful! I love that Paisley Petals dsp! So does the sewing machine ever ruin the dsp and card stock that you have to start over? Or can you whip up a stitch that quickly? I don’t have a sewing machine but wish I could watch a tutorial on technique! Enjoy your Mother’s gifts!