NATURE WALK, THANK YOU KINDLY, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'Hello blog friends! Wow! It is time for another Pals Paper Arts challenge. Today, is a very special one as they are celebrating number 100! Congrats PPA! And I have the honor of being Featured Artist this week! I’m so excited!!!  This week’s PPA challenge is all about making a card using your favorite technique. I’m sure you can guess what mine is??? Sewing and Daubing!!! I also love embossing & punch art! So today’s card features all my favorite techniques.

Your comments mean SO VERY much to me. I would love to hear what you think about today’s card. Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

NATURE WALK, THANK YOU KINDLY, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and some retired Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper was used for today’s card. “Thanks” can be found in the Thank You Kindly stamp set which I stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.

NATURE WALK, THANK YOU KINDLY, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'Nature Walk stamp set which is in the new catalog was used today! Yay! I love this stamp set! I carefully cut it out and then lifted it on Stampin’ Dimensionals.

NATURE WALK, THANK YOU KINDLY, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'Blossom Petal Builder Punch was used for my flowers! I used the littler flower on the punch. I then crumbled each petal and then daubed around the edges. My colors for my flowers are Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler. The leaves were punched with Pear Pizzazz card stock and again I crumbled and daubed them.

summersupplieswithproducts12_2-001

NATURE WALK, THANK YOU KINDLY, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'STAMP SET: NATURE WALK, THANK YOU KINDLY

INK: CHERRY COBBLER, BAJA BREEZE, PEAR PIZZAZZ, EARLY ESPRESSO

CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA, CRUMC CAKE, BOTANICAL GAZETTE DSP, BAJA BREEZE, CHERRY COBBLER

AWESOME TOOLS: BLOSSOM PETALS BUILDER PUNCH, SEWING MACHINE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: CHANTILLY CROCHET TRIM, ANTIQUE BRADS, PEARL JEWELS

30 thoughts on “PPA 100 & I’m Featured Artist!!

1. Monika/buzsy says:

This is so pretty! Love the birdcage and those pretty flowers. I love sewing too. It’s such a great way of adding something extra to your card. :o)

2. Maria says:

BEAUTIFUL card, Joanna! I love it! Congratulations on being the featured artist! Your creations are amazing!

3. Kathy M. says:

Love it! It’s amazing how different the flowers can look when using the same punch, by changing the color and bling!! Thanks for sharing.

4. Jessica says:

Wow! what a lovely card! I love the stamped image, and the flowers, and lace and….well I love it all! TFS

5. Vicki B says:

I am so glad I found your blog a while ago. The flowers on this card are such pretty colors and the lace bow is really a wonderful addition. As always, I love it!

6. Karen says:

Joanna, you are my ” featured ” artist everyday! I love your choice of colors, design etc. I look forward everyday to see what you’ve posted, thanks for all the inspiration.

7. Ruth says:

Joanna, What a gorgeous card! You have outdone yourself, Lady! I love it! You’re choice of colors and the weight you gave each are fantastic. Is it any wonder you were chose to be a Featured Artist? Not to me. Great work. Have a great day!

8. debra says:

Your work is consistently LOVELY. I follow many blogs, however, your frequent use of soft colors and vintage images makes yours one of my favorite daily!

9. Donna says:

GORGEOUS card Joanna! You did a beautiful job in putting everything together! Love the colors together, and especially those wonderful flowers! I can almost smell their sweet fragrance!!

10. Yvonne says:

I think this is a beautiful card! Love all the creations you make.
    I am so glad they put this stamp set in the new catalog. It is so versatile and you showed it marvelously!
    Yvonne

11. Paulette says:

I agree with Debbie! “Best in Show” ! I don’t know how you do it, day after day. Do you also give the insides your extra touch…and are you able to actually part with them?? You’re amazing.

12. Debbie says:

Joanna what a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for getting my day off in a fantastic way. Just by peaking at your blog everyday, (WHICH BY THE WAY IS THE BEST ONE OUT THERE) you put a smile to my face each and everyday. so thank you from the bottom of my heart