PERFECT PENNANT BIGZ XL DIE, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Hello friends! Are you enjoying your Sunday summer day?? It is so beautiful outside. I hope you are outside reading this drinking some summer sweet tea on the deck! That’s where I am while writing this listening to the beautiful birds singing. Smile

PERFECT PENNANT BIGZ XL DIE, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Concord Crush, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White look beautiful with the new Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper. Click Here to see my other card this week featuring this Hostess paper. I also used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder with Whisper White card stock. I then daubed the edges using Pink Pirouette ink.

PERFECT PENNANT BIGZ XL DIE, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

The new Perfect Pennants Bigz XL die also has two circle dies that coordinates with the scallop circle and 1-3/4” circle punches. My sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set stamped in Concord Crush ink. For some reason, I had to make a huge organza bow. BUT after taking the photo, I am not so sure if I like it. I will let you decide if you want one on your card.

PERFECT PENNANT BIGZ XL DIE, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

summersupplieswithproducts12_2-001

STAMP SET: HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES

INK: CONCORD CRUSH, PINK PIROUETTE

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE, CONCORD CRUSH, PINK PIROUETTE, CHEERFUL TREAT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE, PERFECT PENNANTS BIGZ XL DIE, VINTAGE WALLPAPER EMBOSSING FOLDER, 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH, SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH SEWING MACHINE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: PURPLE ORGANZA RIBBON, CROCHET TRIM, HALF PEARL

14 thoughts on “Happiest Birthday Wishes…

1. Maria says:

Joanna, I love this card! You already know I’m a huge fan! The bow works too! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

2. Carla Bazhenow says:

Joanna, this is so pretty. I love the bow!!! I love the clean look of your card, just gorgeous. I love the white crochet trim, I have some ordered thought I was going to get it Friday. Never fails!!! *smile* Hugs,

3. Traci S. says:

HI Joanna~
    I have never had a card with too much organza that I didn’t like! Your cards are beautiful. The colors, the papers, the techniques and the layouts. Do what feels right to you for each card, and that will help you keep from getting in a “rut.” NOT that I see that happening!
    I absolutely LOVE the “Happy, Happy, Happy
    Birthday scallop!” Would you please email me and let me know how much that set is, and what is included? I don’t have a catalog yet. Thanks!
    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

4. Nancy E says:

This card is so you, Joanna, soft and elegant. I am dying for the Cheerful Treat paper, but I’m not a hostess. Thanks for using it.

5. AshaLatha R K Prasad says:

I agree with you as far as the bow is concerned & me personally am very scared to have a big one ON! Not that I have never tried, but my hubby did not ever gimme a GO to it….. Hence I guess, short & sweet looks good on card creations…..:)
    But I have always admired your wonderful creations, with such neat lines…. & learnt a lot from you too…. Kudos!!!
    Ash…. 🙂

6. Debbie says:

The bow is pretty on the card. Would not change a thing. You never make a card I did not like. Have a great weekend