DSC_1814 - Copy copy

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!!! I am busy getting ready for Tessa’s slumber party this weekend. All five girls RSVP & are planning on coming over! We decided to have a decorate your own theme party. So the girls will decorate their own baked potatoes for dinner, cupcake for desert, one card and project to take home. Tess and I have been cutting lots of paper and punching pretty little flowers, leaves, etc. I have had some lovely ladies give me heaps of amazing ideas on email the last few weeks and I just can’t thank you enough for writing me!!! I have used heaps of your ideas!!! I will keep you all posted. Smile

Today, I have heaps of sneak peaks for you for my PPA challenge. Scroll down for the gorgeous sketch by Margaret Moody. Are you like me and have literally drooled over the new catalog every night for the last few weeks!!! LOL!! Smile  Beautiful new paper, accessories and of course stamps. I even looked through it while Brad drove us to the ballet concert. Hehe…

(All the bold items can be found in the new catalog!!)

Ppa98

New Colors!!! Wisteria Wonder is one of the new In Colors. I love the softness of the color and it matches beautifully with Pear Pizzazz. I also used the First Edition Specialty Paper which I was so excited to see in the new catalog!  The center doily coordinates with the 2-1/2” Circle punch. I then raised it using Stampin’ Dimensionals and added some glam with my pearls.

“celebrate” was stamped in Pear Pizzazz. I sewed along the edges of my DSP using a Crumb Cake thread. I love the NEW!!! Border Lace Ribbon punch.

My gorgeous flower was created using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch using Wisteria Wonder card stock. For added glam to my flower, I daubed it using Wisteria Wonder ink. I then punched out two small leaves from the Blossom Petals punch. A half pearl was used for the center using a glue dot to hold it all in place.

STAMP SETS:

INK: WISTERIA WONDER, PEAR PIZZAZZ, DISTRESS INK HONEY

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE, PEAR PIZZAZZ, WISTERIA WONDER, FIRST EDITION SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

AWESOME TOOLS: 2-1/2” CIRCLE PUNCH, BLOSSOM BOUQUET TRIPLE LAYER PUNCH, BLOSSOM PETALS PUNCH, TICKET CORNER PUNCH, DAUBERS, SEWING MACHINE, STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS

A TOUCH OF GLAM: VERY VANILLA SATIN RIBBON, PEARL JEWELS, PEARL

18 thoughts on “New Sneak Peaks & PPA98 Challenge

1. Pam Giudici says:

Another WOW card by the Queen of Exquisite Cards! You have such a rich and classy style and I love it!
    Sounds like a fun weekend at your house! Enjoy it!

2. Cathy says:

OHH!! Cannot wait to get my new catalog from gal on Friday!! Just love your card and need to see the doily stamp set!!

3. Traci S. says:

Hi Joanna~
    First of all, did you say 5 were attending the big party? I did RSVP, didn’t I? A card and a project?! I’m there!
    And, I must get my hands on a catalog. This paper is gorgeous! I bet it looks wonderful with kraft, too. Or just ivory.
    I love the design paper…and that huge 1/2 pearl….WOW! I love pearls, and see you do, also. That doily punch is great! Wish I could sew. I just can’t see buying a sewing machine just for cards. I haven’t heard of a good children’s toy machine…have you?
    Have fun at the party…be one of the kids, and you will be safe! It sounds like so much fun!
    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

4. Margaret Moody says:

Beautiful card, Joanna! I LOVE the background paper you created using the stamp! Looks great with the papers you put together! Great job with the sketch, too! Neat idea to feature one single doily! Love the colors too! Hope the slumber party is a huge success! Sounds like you’ve got lots of fun things planned! Thanks for sharing!

5. kathy T says:

I love the wisteria and pear together-just lovely. The soft shabbiness of this card is just beautiful. Love the pearls. -What a role model you are for your dtg, to plan a great party, welcome guests into your home and make them feel special after they arrive.

6. Kathy M. says:

I’m in love with this card. SO PRETTY!! Have fun with the girls. My daughter is 27 now. Don’t know how that happened because I still feel like I’m 18. 🙂 Thanks again for sharing your beautiful talent!

7. Pat says:

Another winner! I love the lace border punch! I remember the days of little girl sleepovers ….lots of giggling and shrieking. Be prepared to be VERY tired the next day! Have fun!

8. Debbie says:

Well you did it again another gorgeous card. The colors are stunning together. Have fun this weekend with all your little girls. They will have a blast. Debbie

9. Barb in Ontario says:

I really like the new colours that the demonstrators are showing on their blogs! Can’t wait to order them! Very pretty card Joanna.