Hi my sweet blog friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. It was very busy with our concert but (and a big BUT) the girls did SOOOO good. After dropping them off back stage, Brad and I took our seats & were waiting ever so patiently for them to dance. My hands were all clammy and I was shaking with nerves for them. It was their first performance on stage for over 500 people. It was packed with people. Lizzi danced first, she was the queen bee leading out her little dancers. Me….when I saw her, I burst out crying!!! Didn’t see that coming. Tessa was in the second half of the concert and yes, tears again flowing like a river down my cheeks. I was soo proud of them. They didn’t miss a beat and did so well. Scroll down for a few more photos of my little ballet dancers.

All ready to dance!

Waiting back stage. Still can’t get over them having makeup on their faces! And yes, it honestly took me hours to put it on them. Mascara was a NIGHTMARE!!! & those red lips, I can’t tell  you how many times I had to reapply.

9 thoughts on “My little dancers…

1. Pat says:

Your girls are so precious in their costumes! Brings back memories of my daughter’s recitals when she was young! Thanks for sharing!!

2. Gail S. says:

LOL before you know it those beautiful young girls will be putting on their own makeup! Cherish those moments they fly by.

3. Debbie Pierce says:

Aw Mama, you must be so proud!! What beautiful young ladies, thank you so much for sharing with us. And I love the “I don’t really want you to kiss me but Mama has the camera on us” look in the last picture!!
    XOXO

4. Gerry says:

Thanks for showing us your beautiful girls. You have every right to be very, very proud. I used to tear up at my daughters piano recitals now I tear up at HER daughters dance recitals.

5. Barb in Ontario says:

Awww Joanna your girls are adorable! Your oldest girl Tessa looks very much like you.
    Glad all went well for them!

6. Debbie says:

Joanna, You have 2 beautiful girls. I know you are sooo proud of them and I would have cried also. I bet you were busting buttons all night long. Contratulations to your girls. Debbie