THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY, FRENCH SCRIPT, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'

Happy Monday my sweet blog friends! I fell in in love with today’s Cupcake’s Creation colors and loved that Paper Papers are offering a theme called “kind thanks” too. Smile

Your comments mean So Very much to me. Please leave me a comment today and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY, FRENCH SCRIPT, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY, FRENCH SCRIPT, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY, FRENCH SCRIPT, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip work beautifully with my featured colors of Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. I paired them up with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper and Presto Patterns Specialty DSP. I daubed my Presto DSP with Certainly Celery Ink. “Thanks” sentiment comes from the Thank You Kindly stamp set. I then punched it out with the Designer Label Punch.

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY, FRENCH SCRIPT, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'My center circle was stamped with the retired French Script stamp set. I then used the 3” circle original die to cut out my circle. I then layered it 1/4” with Crumb Cake using the Circle Scissor Plus. I stamped my flowers from Thought’s & Prayers stamp set using SU! markers. I then added pearl jewels to the center of each flower. I love the Embosslits Beautiful Wings die which created my butterflies in Pink Pirouette.ON LINE WORKSHOP VIDEOS, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'Come Stamp with Me! My NEW On-Line Video Workshops are getting rave reviews!!! If you haven’t signed up for my class, Click Here for the early bird special!

Lisa wrote me, “Just started the on-line workshop videos, great that you can log in & out as you have time for the next 2 months. Great cards, love the colour combos. Loads of tips on bows, flowers, finishing touches etc. fantastic for me as I can't get to classes. Thanks for the inspiration Joanna, I just bought the thoughts and prayers set and can't wait to make your card.”

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY, FRENCH SCRIPT, INSPIREDBYSTAMPIN'

summersupplies12-001

I111700SSTAMP SETS: FRENCH SCRIPT (RETIRED), THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, THANK YOU KINDLY

INK: CHOCLATE CHIP, SU! MARKERS (PINK PIROUETTE, CERTAIN CELERY), CRUMB CAKE, DISTRESS INK (NON SU!)

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE, CRUMB CAKE, CHOCOLATE CHIP, SWEET PEA DESIGNER SERIES PAPER, PRESTO PATTERNS SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE, BEAUTIFUL WINGS EMBOSSLITS DIE, 3” CIRCLE ORGINAL DIE, CIRCLE SCISSOR PUNCH, SEWING MACHINE, DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH, STAMPIN’ DIMENSIONALS

A TOUCH OF GLAM: CROCHET TRIM (NON SU!), PEARL JEWELS

25 thoughts on “CR84FN31 & PP50

1. LeAnne says:

Your cards are always beautiful, and this is no exception! Just a treasure! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players Kind Thanks challenge this week!

2. Nance Leedy says:

What a stunning card Joanna! Lovely use of the challenge colors with so many pretty details and layers–even stitching! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

3. Sandra says:

Absolutely stunning Joanna! I love everything about it, the lace, the pearls and the soft beautiful colours all finish it off perfectly. Thank you so much for playing with us at The Paper Players this week.

4. Andrea says:

Joanna!!! This is one AMAZING piece of art!!! Such fabulous DP, images and sweet butterflies!!! GORGEOUS!!! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

5. Mona says:

Very pretty card Joanna! Love all the layers and the beautiful embossed butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN 🙂

6. Pat says:

Joanna,
    Beautiful. I think this would make a beautiful card for a summer wedding by changing the Thanks to Best Wishes or Congratulations!!

7. Sue Lellli says:

Joanna, this is so PRETTY! LOVE the papers and all of the pretty details! LOVE the pearls on the flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

8. Anne Marie Hile says:

Such a gorgeous card, Joanna! There are so many gorgeous details, I don’t even know where to start. The mix of colors is so soft and pretty and as always, your details are just amazing. Very, VERY pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! 🙂

9. Gerry says:

Very, very beautiful. The way you combine stitching, distressing and bling make it look so elegant. It’s hard to imagine you can come up with another card as beautiful than this one……but I know you will.

10. Debbie says:

Oh my gosh. I am amazed. Everycard you make I say it is my favorite. But this one REALLY is my favorite. (And there are lots and lots of favorites) But this one sure is a WOW. Now how can you possibly top this one.. But you will, I know you will. Thank you for sharing, Debbie

11. Lauri Ingram says:

Joanna! Where do I start? Wowza!! The colors are stunning…the layering of the stamping and DSP is an amazing combination…love it! and thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! WHoever receives this card is very lucky!