STRENGTH & HOPE, BRAYING TECHNIQUE, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Hello my sweet blog friends! How are you this Monday? I had a chance to make a card last night for a couple of challenges. Scroll down to view the awesome challenge designs! I also did a video for you all. I am so excited to share a new technique! Braying your embossed images. So scroll down to view!

Your comments mean So Very much to me. Please leave me a comment today and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

STRENGTH & HOPE, BRAYING TECHNIQUE, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'STRENGTH & HOPE, BRAYING TECHNIQUE, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

STRENGTH & HOPE, BRAYING TECHNIQUE, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Today, I used the new Strength & Hope stamp set. I absolutely love this set. Stampin’ Up! is donating $2 from your purchase of this set to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Please click here to view the items. I stamped my sentiment using Perfect Plum. I then stamped my frame image using a Pale Plum SU! Marker. Both the 3-1/2” & 3” Original Die circles are carry over items from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I gently cut out my butterflies and then added Pearls to them. I new bow technique for you! Super Duper excited! I will be showing you another “how to video” on Thursday!

STRENGTH & HOPE, BRAYING TECHNIQUE, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Here is a close up of my colored embossed image! The possibilities are endless with the colors and card stock that you could use together!

Here are a few different ideas using the different embossing folders. What do you think? I would love to hear from you.

summersupplieswithproducts12_2-001

123660S
STAMP SETS: STRENGTH & HOPE

INK: PERFECT PLUM, PALE PLUM SU! MARKER (RETIRED)

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE, CRUMB CAKE, PALE PLUM (RETIRED), PERFECT PLUM

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE, VINTAGE WALLPAPER EMBOSSING FOLDER, 3” ORIGINAL CIRCLE DIE, 3-1/2” ORIGINAL CIRCLE DIE, PAPER SNIPS, SEWING MACHINE

A TOUCH OF GLAM: PEARL JEWELS, WHISPER WHITE RIBBON (RETIRED), CLEAR RHINESTONE BRAD

43 thoughts on “Paper Players #48 & CR84FN29 Challenges

1. Peg says:

Joanna, in my humble opinion, this is the most beautiful card I’ve seen using the breast cancer stamp set. Your brayering is simply gorgeous!

2. Jodi says:

Love your beautiful card! Just love your colors and pretty ribbon. And thank you for the great tutorial on braying. I will definitely be giving it a try now that I see exactly how to do it.

3. Chris M says:

Hi, I’ve just stumbled across your blog after blog hopping all over the place and I have to say what a lovely accident it was finding your amazing creations!! Very inspired – thank you!

4. Laura says:

JoAnna, I just love your card, saw it on iPicks, congrats! Love the video and the brayers embossed background. Thanks for sharing!

5. Mackie says:

love your card and the demo! Can’t wait to try it! congras on your Terrific Top 3 at cr84fn color challenge this week!

6. Anne Marie Hile says:

Joanna, this is absolutely gorgeous! I just love the soft color combo and all of the beautiful details you added. Thank you for the video, too. I can’t wait to try it out (like you, I was unsuccessful with the ink pad technique). The stitching is such a great touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! 🙂

7. Rita says:

Love all the details of this one! From the pearls to the stitching, it is all just fabulous! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

8. Deborah Frings says:

Such a beautiful card – I do like the vintage wallpaper embossing. And thanks for sharing the brayer colouring technique – must try that!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

9. LeAnne says:

Wonderful tutorial—I love this idea and can’t wait to try it out!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week! Your card is lovely!

10. Nance Leedy says:

Beautiful card–love the colors and love the stitching! Love how the scroll was stamped at the top and bottom of the focal circle–adds such interest. So glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

11. Debbie says:

By the way I forgot to mention this on my other post, but you mentioned on the brayer that you are using the rubber one. Are there different ones to order. In the catalog it does not show different attachments. Thanks

12. Sharon J. says:

Another beautiful card and one of my favorite stamp sets. Thanks for sharing all your creations. Your blog is very inspirational.

13. Pat Austin says:

Beautiful card. I love it. Thank you for the tutorial and all instructions. I check you blog everyday. You do an outstanding job. Great ideas and techniques. Thank you.

14. Andrea says:

WOW Joanna!!! I LOVE the technique (Thanks for the tutorial!!!) and I LOVE your card!!! It is BREATHTAKING!!! WOW! Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

15. Julie says:

I think that this is the first time that I have seen this done with the lattice embossing folder. It looks really neat, thanks.

16. Judy R. says:

Thanks so much for sharing this great tip!!! I have been using my markers to do this and always make a mess. Thannks again!!

17. TXJennyWren says:

Oh my – so simple and so pretty. thanks for sharing this great idea. Your hope and strength card if beautiful.
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

18. Lisa B. says:

Your card is just beautiful! I love how coloring the embossed images changed the look of the image. Love it!

19. Nancy E says:

Joanna, thank you so much for the brayering video technique. I really appreciate this! I have been trying different techniques without much success (chalk, etc) and, I can’t wait to try this. You are a lot of help, and I love your creations!

20. Pat Myers says:

Good Morning Joanna! I LOVE your tutorial this morning of brayering on embossed images. I have a question for you: How do you clean your brayer when you’re finished with it? What’s the best way to keep it clean after brayering and getting all of the ink off of it? Thanks for sharing – I love your daily blogs!

21. Susie Smith says:

Love the card and the brayer tutorial. Does the brayer clean up easily with Stampin’ mist clearner?

22. Gretchen Wilson says:

Thank you so much for the brayer tutorial, I to have tried several way to color the embossing folders and this looks the best, cant’s wait to try it.

23. Darlene Groseclose says:

Your card is beautiful. I love the technique and thanks for sharing. The video was very clear and helpful.

24. Missy says:

Gorgeous card Joanna! Now I have to watch the video so I can try this! Thanks for sharing another awesome creation!

25. Mona L. Pendleton says:

WOW Joanna! Your card is stunning! Love the embossed background and those beautiful butterflies! Your stitching looks wonderful too! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN 🙂