CREATE A CUPCAKE, FIRST EDITION SPECIALTY PAPER, IN COLOR DSP PACK, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? I had lots of R&R. We even went to the beach and had a picnic!! It was so beautiful outside and great to be outdoors with the family. It is also wonderful to have hubby back home. Smile

Please leave me a comment. I would like to try a different format with my posts and would love to hear what you think today! I have added more pictures featuring key items. I also have put links to some of my favorite products that helped make my card at the end of the post. Soooo again please leave me some love at the end of this post and tell me if it is a yay or nay! I would love some feedback…

Have a great Monday! I have lots to share with you all this week! So stay tune! Keep Smiling! Smile

Today, I used So Saffron and Poppy Parade which coordinates with the Hostess Level 1 In Color DSP Pack and First Edition Specialty Paper. Create a Cupcake stamp set created my image. I then punched it using the 2-1/2” Circle Punch which layers beautifully in the Spellbinders Label 3 die.

“Happy Birthday” sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip. I then punched it with the Word Window and Modern Label Punch.

summersupplies12-001

Stamp Sets: Create a Cupcake

Card Stock: First Edition Specialty Paper, In Color Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip

Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 3, 2-1/2” Circle Punch, Build A Cupcake Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Sewing Machine

A Touch of Glam: Victoria Crochet Trim, Antique Brads, Pearl Jewels

12 thoughts on “CR84FN28–Color Challenge

1. holly aka kopykat says:

I love this and when I saw the dp, I just about panicked because i didn’t get it. Then I learned this is the only carry over dp SU has done….whewwwww

2. Andrea says:

Beautiful card! Love the yummy cupcake 🙂 Gorgeous lace! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! Awesome take on the challenge colors!

3. Karla Capo says:

Beautiful card – yes, I am one of those who do like to know more specifics and what you used to make your cards unique.

4. Erica Fields says:

I’m a lurker SU hobby demo and I subscribe to your blog and always have enjoyed your work. The format gets a yay from me, but I didn’t have any issus with your previous look. That said, it’s always fun and smart to freshen a blog look. Happy Monday to you as well…glad you got time to enjoy a great weekend. That’s fun and smart too.

5. Lisa O. says:

I too love watching your blog. I am pretty much and SU nerd, so for me, the links aren’t necessary as I have studied the book, other blogs, etc. However, I think for others, especially new customers, the links would definitely be helpful. So if you have the time, I think they are a great addition. I definitely appreciate the extra photos!

6. Lacie says:

Format or not, I love watching your blog. I think I remember liking your other supply list a lot. This is good too though! You create such beautiful cards, and your photos showcase them. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful designs 🙂

7. Pearl says:

I love looking at your Blog…this is a great birthday card…would be nice to have a spare one or two ….I get so behind on birthdays
    tfs