Hi my sweet blog friends! Today is the May PALS HOP! This month the Pals are featuring Father's Day and Graduation projects! I decided to do a Graduation card but now that it is up on my blog…I definitely see a wedding card too. What do you think???
If you hopped over from Linda Fisher, http://lindas-stampinloft.blogspot.com/, I'm stop number 1 on the PALS HOP. Please scroll down & simply click on any of the links in the PALS HOP LINE-UP below to see the amazing creations today!
Your comments are very important to me, so please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and your input with today’s card means so much to me. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Whisper White are my color choices that coordinate beautifully with the Love Letter Designer Series Paper.
- Do you notice this sentiment? I colored it with my Basic Black Marker to omit some of the sentiment! It is from the A Word for You stamp set!
- I used the Spellbinder Nestabilities Label 4 again for my frames and then daubed the corners with Crumb Cake ink.
- Yes, I have to say I am truly IN LOVE with my new sewing machine! It is my new favorite in my little craft room. Where is it you may wonder??? Under my desk, so that I can grab it and put it on my table to use with every card!
- I was SUPER excited when the Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die coordinated with the Nestabilities too.
INK: BASIC BLACK SU! MARKER (119680), CRUMB CAKE (121030)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), WHISPER WHITE (100730), LOVE LETTER DSP (117162)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES LABEL 4, LOTS OF TAGS SIZZLITS 4-PACK DIES (114508), SPONGE DAUBERS (102892)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: BASIC BLACK SATIN RIBBON (117285), PEARL JEWELS (119247)