FABULOUS FLORETS, HAPPY GREETINGS, INSPIRED BY STAMPIN'

Hi Friends!! I hope you are having a fantastic week so far! Isn’t Spring fabulous?!!! I absolutely love these challenges that I just had to give them a try! Click on any of the images to check out the challenges.

Please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you and your input with today’s card means so much to me. Hope you all are having a fabulous day. Thanks for stopping by. Smile

Theme Challenge May

CR84FN26 GraphicMojo189Sketch

Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:

• I love this color challenge and dusted off some retired card stock to give it a try. Today, I used Barely Banana for my pale yellow and Crushed Curry for gold.
  •  FABULOUS FLORETS, HAPPY GREETINGS, INSPIRED BY STAMPINI absolutely love making my own designer paper. Today, I used the NEW Fabulous Florets set with So Saffron and Chocolate Chip markers.
  • “Happiness Always” sentiment is also a new Summer Mini stamp set called Happy Greetings. I punched it out using the Decorative Label Punch and then layered it with the 1-3/4” Circle Punch & the 2-3/8” Large Scallop Circle Punch.
  • Click Here to view how I made my Crochet Trim ruffle.

summersupplies12-001

FABULOUS FLORETS, HAPPY GREETINGS, INSPIRED BY STAMPINSTAMP SETS: FABULOUS FLORETS (123025WM, 123027CM), HAPPY GREETINGS (123311WM, 123313CM)

INK: SO SAFFRON (105213), CHOCOLATE CHIP (100908)

CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), CHOCOLATE CHIP (102128), BARELY BANANA (RETIRED), CRUSHED CURRY (RETIRED)

AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), PERFECT POLKA DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER (117335), EYELET BORDER PUNCH (119853), DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH (120907), 1-3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119850), 2-3/8” SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH (118874)

A TOUCH OF GLAM: VICTORIA 5/8” CROCHET TRIM (118481), PEARL JEWELS (119247)

28 thoughts on “TPP45, CR84FN26, MOJO189

1. Joan Jeffery says:

This is gorgeous!!!! I love how you’ve crimped the crochet trim. I’ve done it with ribbon but not the trim yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

2. LeAnne says:

Wow, so very pretty….all the elements tie together for a gorgeous spring card! Thanks for playing my PP challenge this week!

3. Jackie W. says:

This is by far the prettiest card I’ve seen done with that stamp set! I wouldn’t have even considered ordering it before seeing this – it’s spectular!!

4. Sue Lellli says:

Joanna, this card is GORGEOUS! LOVE how you cut out the flower and popped it! LOVE the background you created with the stamps! LOVE the lace! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

5. Joanna says:

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for letting me know. The link now works.
    Thank you so much for everyone’s lovely comments. You’ve all made my day! Hugs, Joanna

6. Rita says:

Very pretty! I love the combination of colors and your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

7. Michelle says:

Is it just me? The link to the “ruffle trim” takes me to a different web site. Is it somewhere in there, or is it the wrong link? Love the card, BTW!!! TFS

8. JoAnn Burnham says:

Very pretty card. Love the soft colors and the flower. That is my favorite stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog. TFS

9. Terri says:

Beautiful and spring like card. Love how you used the angel in your picture. Great job!

10. Debbie says:

Another beautiful card. You sure do have a talent for making these beautiful cards.

11. Julee says:

Oh, this is positively fabulous! Love the colors and that gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!