Hi everyone! Today’s card is for my Dad. It’s his birthday next week and he loves the water and boating. I was so happy to see that the Summer Mini has this amazing nautical designer series paper and coordinating stamp set. The perfect card for him! Happy Birthday Dad!
Stay tune for tomorrow, I will have my top ten favorite Occasion Mini Catalog cards and on Sunday photos of my craft room! Have a wonderful Friday! Thanks for stopping by!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Whisper White, Crumb Cake and the new Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper are the perfect colors for my 5×5 masculine card.
- Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die created my frame with Crumb Cake and Whisper White layers of 1/8”.
- I stamped my images from the The Open Sea stamp set in Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler.
- “on your Birthday” sentiment comes from the On Your Birthday Stamp Set.
- Love, Love, Love this new red & white twine called Baker’s Twine!
INK: NOT QUITE NAVY (101722), CHERRY COBBLER (119685), CRUMB CAKE (121030)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), CRUMB CAKE (120953), NAUTICAL EXPEDITION DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (122343)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903), SEWING MACHINE
A TOUCH OF GLAM: CHERRY COBBLER/WHITE BAKER’S TWINE (123125)