Happy Thursday everyone! I hope everyone is having a super week! Its time for a PPA challenge! I just love this sketch and flipped it for my card today.
Your comments are VERY important to me. So please, let me know what you think about today's card. I love hearing from you!! If you have any questions, send me an email.
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips’:
- Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Pretty in Pink are my three color choices for today’s 5×5 card. I just love these colors together and they remind me of Spring.
- Grab your Big Shot for this card. I used Scallop Circle Bigz Die, 3-1/2” & 3” Circle Original Dies and Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates.
- After running my Baja Breeze card stock through the big shot with the scallop circle die, I then crumbled it up and daubed the edges in Baja Breeze.
- I love coloring my stamps using SU! Markers! I colored the Elements of Style Stamp Set using Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze.
- Pretty in Pink Bow, Filigree Designer Brads with a Rhinestone Brad in the center were used for my touches of glam.
Stampin’ Up! Sales
SPRING IS BLOSSOMING PROMOTION. Just 2 More Weeks! Spend $20 on Stampin' Up! products and qualify to pre-order two new products from the Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.
NEW Digital Downloads! Click Here to view the amazing new products!!!
INK: SU! MARKERS (119806), BAJA BREEZE (111833)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), CRUMB CAKE (120953), BAJA BREEZE (111352)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), BACKGROUNDS 1 TEXTURZ PLATES (114512), SCALLOP CIRCLE BIGZ DIE (113468), 3-1/2” CIRCLE ORIGINAL DIE (121811), 3” CIRCLE ORIGINAL DIE (122125), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PRETTY IN PINK 1-1/4” STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON (119775), FILIGREE DESIGNER BRADS (112577), CLEAR RHINESTONE BRADS (113144)