Thank you for your amazing comments yesterday with the blog hop! It touches my heart to hear your wonderful words. If you missed the blog hop, click here to see the amazing line up of talented stampers.
Today, I have a clean and simple thank you card using the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper.
Have a great day! Scroll down for a sneak peak on tomorrows PPA challenge and all the great Stampin’ Up! Sales!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today, I made a standard size card 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 using Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper.
- I used the Eyelet Border Punch with Whisper White Card Stock and then daubed the edges with So Saffron Ink.
- Ovals Originals Die created the 3 larger ovals. I then used the large oval punch with my “Thanks so much” sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- My touches of glam are this gorgeous Whisper White bow. I then punched a butterfly and added a Vanilla Rosette and a rhinestone jewel for the center.
Stampin’ Up! Sales
- Save up to 60%! Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack has been restocked! Please remember that items sell out quickly! TO ORDER, click on My On-line Shopping Store and look for "CLEARANCE RACK" on the left.
- NEW Grab Bag Sale!!!. Click for Stampin' Up! Grab Bag Details.
- Clearance and Grab Bag Items DO count toward the $20 product order to qualify for the April Spring Is Blossoming Promotion!
- Clearance Rack and Grab Bag products are ONLY available with on-line orders!
INK: CHERRY COBBLER (119669), SO SAFFRON (105213)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), CRUMB CAKE (120953), BOTANICAL GAZETTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121783)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), OVAL ORIGINALS DIE (114525), LARGE OVAL PUNCH (119859), BUTTERFLY PUNCH (119848)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: WHISPER WHITE SATIN RIBBON (114616), VANILLA ROSETTES (118774), RHINESTONE JEWELS (119246)