Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? We had a wonderful weekend. Brad and I had our first date night in months and we just had a blast together. It was so much fun to go out to dinner and so wild to wake up with no kids around. I think it was the first time I actually drank my coffee hot without having to reheat it ten times in the microwave! Haha! And then by 10am, I was ready for my kids to come home. They are the love of my life.
Also, I was able to make lots of cards this weekend and wanted to try a few challenges. Today, I did the Cupcake’s Creations and Sweet Sunday Challenges. These colors are just so gorgeous together and just had to give it a try!
Stay tune for tomorrow. You won’t want to miss our monthly Stampin’ Pals Blog Hop featuring Wedding and Mother’s Day Inspirations!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- My 5×5 card features the Lap of Luxury and First Edition Designer Series Paper the coordinate beautifully with my challenge colors.
- I gently stamped the flowers in Pretty in Pink from the Just Believe stamp set.
- “Birthday Wishes” sentiment can be found in the Occasional Quotes Hostess Level 3 stamp set.
- I love these Paper Daises! Today, I colored them using a Pretty in Pink Marker and then added a Basic Black Glimmer Brad.
- My butterfly was stamped in Black too and then I added Pearl Jewels for some glam.
INK: BASIC BLACK (101179), PRETTY IN PINK (101301), PRETTY IN PINK MARKER (100045)
CARD STOCK: VERY VANILLA (101650), BASIC BLACK (121045), PRETTY IN PINK (100459), LAP OF LUXURY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (120436), FIRST EDITION SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121878)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: VERY VANILLA SATIN RIBBON (117291), PEARL JEWELS (119247), PAPER DAISES (119243), BASICS GLIMMER BRADS (121003)