Are you ready for a great PPA challenge? Today’s colors will take your creative side to a new level with Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz. When I saw this color combination together, I knew that I had to do a vintage card. Check out the PPA challenge for lots of creations and inspirations. Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- With today’s 5×5 card, I just had to incorporate the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog with these glamorous colors.
- I tried something new today and stamped my sentiment on my DSP and also the flowers from the Nature’s Walk stamp set. I am so happy with the way it turned out.
- Have your tried coloring your paper daises? I inked up my dauber using Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad to color each flower. I found that it worked wonderful and did not super saturate the flower.
- I then added a Antique Brad to each flower and adhered them using a Glue Dot.
- Crumb Cake Binding Ribbon and Victoria Crochet Trim layered together added my touch of glam.
INK: SU! MARKERS (1119806), NOT QUITE NAVY (103008)
CARD STOCK: CRUMB CAKE (120953), PEAR PIZZAZZ (119795), DAFFODIL DELIGHT (119683), BOTANICAL GAZETTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER (121783)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), SCALLOP SQUARE DUO BIGZ DIE (120903), SCALLOP TRIM BORDER PUNCH (118402)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: CRUMB CAKE BINDING RIBBON (122332), VICTORIA CROCHET TRIM (118481), PAPER DAISIES (119243), ANTIQUE BRADS (117273), PEARL JEWELS (119247)