Happy Wednesday! As you all know the Color Coach is my all time favorite Stampin’ Up! tool. Well it came in handy with choosing my colors for this card! I chose Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, and So Saffron. Let me know what you think and please leave me a comment.
Stay tune for tomorrow’s PPA challenge card. You will enjoy my vintage card with lots of layers, scroll down for a sneak peak. See you tomorrow! Have a fantastic day!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- With my coordinating colors, I also chose Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper too.
- Circles are my main focus today! The 3” & 3-1/2” Original Die and Circle Scissor Plus at 3-1/4” came in handy for these perfect circle layers.
- Have you checked out my circle punch video for my scallop circle? Today, I just used the 3/4” circle punch instead of the larger circles in my card. I just love the effect!
- The Modern Label Punch was used as one of my layers for my thinking of you sentiment. Cut your Modern Label Punch in half to create a smaller punch to fit the smaller circles.
- I love the Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and just had to add it to may touches of glam and of course lots of pearls.
INK: BASIC GRAY (109120), SU! MARKERS (119806)
CARD STOCK: WHISPER WHITE (100730), BASIC GRAY (121044), CERTAINLY CELERY (105125), PUMPKIN PIE (105117), SWEET STITCHES DSP (121781)
AWESOME TOOLS: BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE (113439), 3” ORIGINAL DIE (122125), 3-1/2” ORIGINAL DIE (121811), 3/4” CIRCLE PUNCH (119873), TICKET CORNER PUNCH (119867), 1” CIRCLE PUNCH (119868) MODERN LABEL PUNCH (119849), CIRCLE SCISSOR PLUS (112530)
A TOUCH OF GLAM: PUMPKIN PIE STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON (115616), PEARLS JEWELS (119247)